Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What bad stories could we give to Twilight just to troll her?

Bendy

What horrible books/stories made by humans could we give to Twilight just to troll her? She will read them, but hate them.

Note: even horrible fan fiction.

Edited by Bendy

Hmm...

Pinkie Dinkie Pie? That was aweful IMO but it may just be because I don't like Pinkie Pie.

I will say, however, that the story would be a little disturbing for Twilight or any normal person for that matter.

I'm not crazy... :sealed:

I think it would be the perfect troll

OH I THOUGHT OF A BETTER ONE!!!

It's called "Loaded Concentration"

I loved it, but Twilight might just find herself hiding in the dark after reading it ¦D

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I've not actually read it in months, not since I wrote it

I know, and you have improved since then, but as this one was one of your earlier works, it wasn't exactly the best, but really considering the stuff you write now, its a lot better and longer, though occasionally you do still have a grammar error here or there but it's really no big deal ;) 

I can imagine her reading through all the Sunlight fan fics.. or really any shipping Twilight stories...it'd make for a great fimfiction story. 

Edited by Vulcan

This will really do her head in.

• Pinkie Pie's Spooky Dream

One beautiful night, PINKIE PIE, RAINBOW DASH, and SPARKLEWORKS decide to sleep out under the stars. RAINBOW DASH tells the other ponies a spooky story about a big storm. It gives poor PINKIE PIE a bad dream! Her friends reassure her that although dreams are not real, their friendship is.

450px-Spookydream-book.jpg.7793b7f0c380f1108d702599136220d9.jpg

I know a fic so bad it was obliterated by one of my fav authors. I wouldn't give the link, because it's supposedly a harem story with breast f-sizes at the smallest :D

Equestria is the future Earth fanfic

Twilight Sparkle displacement story

That book about vampires

That story where ponies act like speciest douchebags and invade Earth for some reason

That story where Princess Luna rebels and Equestria splits into Solar Empire and Lunar Republic

That story where ponies went to war with zebras

That story where everything is reversed. Princess Celestia is a bad guy, Princess Luna is a good guy and Trixie is the element of magic.

That story where Trixie and Twilight are related.

• 2 years later...
On 2018-04-29 at 8:05 AM, cmarston1 said:

Ready Player One.

Given that Twilight isn't a male geek that grew up in the 80s, she wouldn't enjoy the book at all.

I enjoyed it but yeah, she wouldn't have any context.

I suggest this:

39139.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2018-04-29 at 1:17 PM, King of Canterlot said:

I know, and you have improved since then, but as this one was one of your earlier works, it wasn't exactly the best, but really considering the stuff you write now, its a lot better and longer, though occasionally you do still have a grammar error here or there but it's really no big deal ;) 

On 2021-04-25 at 8:16 PM, Fluttershutter said:

I enjoyed it but yeah, she wouldn't have any context.

I suggest this:

39139.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

how about the twilight book  Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) by Stephenie Meyer - Used (Very Good, missing dust jacket) - 0316015849 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers  Twilight sparkles would hated it when she read HAHAHAHHAAHAHA

• 1 year later...
On 2021-05-04 at 3:29 PM, Sonic Shimmer said:

50 Shades of Gray. Which I like to think would be named 50 Shades of Hay if it was published in Equestria.

Funny enough there's an actual book that was parodying "50 Shades of Grey" with that exact title.

It's just the color of the pages going from very light to very dark (like a gradient) and it ceased publication because the name was too similar to the more risqué one, of course (threat of a lawsuit).