Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Anypony else cried in this moment?

Polar Breeze

I put this as a spoiler, just in case! Even if the movie has been out for awhile and all... Still, some have not watched it yet!

So at the part, while I was at the movies, where Twilight said something, but did not mean it.... did it make anypony else get teary eyed at least?

It did for me and all, just because.... well it hit way too close to home for me... and now every time I watch that part, it still makes me cry or at least become very close to it! I was wondering if anypony else had the same reaction, or maybe got all watery in the eyes there for a different reason?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

I didn't cry or anything, but I felt really bad for Twi because she was left all alone, and no pony, especially the princess of friendship should have to feel that way :(

I think @Sherbert Music-Guard probably wanted to comfort cuddle her at that scene in the movie

I agree! Heheh... it hit me way too much though... Because it is what happens to me a lot! I get so stressed and mad... I say stuff I do not mean... and some of my friends ended it because of my ways like that.... So nah, I would give her a giant hug and just... be by her side, even if it all got worked out in the end! :)

So I am very happy for her, that her friends accepted the apology and.... well stayed as very strong friends!

• Brohoof 1

I didn't cry at that moment. I felt bad that all the stress she was under caused her to lash out at her friends who were not helping things. The scene after Tempest's song wher Twilight said, "Friendship didn't fail me. I failed friendship" hit me harder.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

I didn't cry at that moment. I felt bad that all the stress she was under caused her to lash out at her friends who were not helping things. The scene after Tempest's song wher Twilight said, "Friendship didn't fail me. I failed friendship" hit me harder.

That was also a pretty good moment... Yes! But it did not hit me AS hard as the scene before it and all.... I dunno why since it was a small scene, but gah! Dang it I could not have felt any badder for her honestly.... Both of those scenes were very good and... well, I almost had to leave, I did not want to be seen full blown crying like that! :(

I believe that Twilight got punched in the gut twice in both of those scenes. The first is her being shocked at how she lashed out at Pinky and having her friends walk out on her. The second was during Tempest's song. She realized that Tempest was a dark reflection of herself. If her friends didn't come back for her or she honestly and truly gave up on them, this is what she could've become. She's terrified to stare at a possible future like Tempest in the eyes.

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Twilight Luna Indeed... Heheh..... again, why we should all be glad they did come back, forgiving soon after that whole thing! Or... we might have had another villain on our hands just like that! So hey.... now thankfully they are both... well... good again! And I hope a situation does not happen again.. Ohhhh, that could be a bad future indeed where she is lost and alone like that, with no friends anymore... :(

Edited by Butterscotch Pony
Had to @ the right pony!

1 minute ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

Awww, cmon... do not be like that! She realized her ways and all.... And that it will not happen again I bet! :D

fine i did cry during the film i thogt she wes going to die during the capchture

Just now, Aqua shine said:

fine i did cry during the film i thogt she wes going to die during the capchture

See? It was a heartwarming moment, now was that so hard? ;) But it was out of her line in a way, reacting that way.... I will admit that!

1 minute ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

See? It was a heartwarming moment, now was that so hard? ;) But it was out of her line in a way, reacting that way.... I will admit that!

yes it was hard for me i never cryed durning the movie intill that moment when she got capture i thount well lose my true love if i got turn in a pony and got suck in the show and movie i was crying my eyes out 

Hey there.... well it is okay! She got free, gained her friends back.... Even if at that moment... Yeeeeah, I was tearing up too! Each problem they face... they really are what every friend should be! Just supportive and... usually forgiving in the end!

Just now, Aqua shine said:

yes it was hard for me i never cryed durning the movie intill that moment when she got capture i thount well lose my true love if i got turn in a pony and got suck in the show and movie i was crying my eyes out 

Just now, Butterscotch Pony said:

Hey there.... well it is okay! She got free, gained her friends back.... Even if at that moment... Yeeeeah, I was tearing up too! Each problem they face... they really are what every friend should be! Just supportive and... usually forgiving in the end!

thx you

Aw you guys...you're making me more misty than the movie!

I saw it at the theater, so, let's just say I had to swallow really hard a couple times...but I was okay!

Yes, yes... the orb stealing put me in shock too of her actions.... But it is understandable when trying to save Equestria, The Princesses.... and all of that... and please, do not cry there! Heh.... I get so teary easily when hearing others cry and all.... Gah, I am such a baby...

@autumn rhythm Hehe... yeah... a powerful moment... for me at least as well!

@ggg-2 The part when... after Twilight tries to steal the orb, the queen says "You do not deserve to be one of us, and then they are left stranded on that mountain!

@Shabb3r I see.... same here, is when I meant it really hit home to me... That is again how most of my friendships failed there and everything.... Gah, but I try not to think too much on it now! :)