Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Anypony else cried in this moment?

Polar Breeze

1 hour ago, age3rcm said:

would i be wrong if at that scene, i went
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Instead of feeling sad?

I mean... we all have our reactions I guess! That was not mine... but um.... I can see the shock coming instead of actually crying!

• 3 months later...

I was with her, really, but at the same time I was with Pinkie too. I think they both had good points, and I think that moment was easily the best part of the movie because it was so completely serious. It showed that when they really want to, they can have confrontations that actually aren't cheesy or forced.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I didn't really cry, I just felt so bad for her. It wasn't Twilight's fault, she's really serious about saving Equestria and shit, while the other Mane 6 did not take it seriously like Twilight did. Twilight gets stressed very easily, and snapped at Pinkie because of her feelings. That's why she said she would be better alone to her, but then realized her mistake later on...

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Midnight Solace said:

I didn't really cry, I just felt so bad for her. It wasn't Twilight's fault, she's really serious about saving Equestria and shit, while the other Mane 6 did not take it seriously like Twilight did. Twilight gets stressed very easily, and snapped at Pinkie because of her feelings. That's why she said she would be better alone to her, but then realized her mistake later on...

Agreed.... gah, if only real friends could work like that sometimes! Realizing mistakes and trying again... like the Mane 6 did there rather than just moving on because of one simple mistake! It does inspire me to be a friend like that, thanks to... well... what can happen kind of like that argument there!

• 2 months later...

This movie did not have scenes that were sad enough to make me teary-eyed; not by a long shot. I felt for Twilight Sparkle when she had her breakdown but it wasn’t enough to get me that upset.

10 minutes ago, Venomous said:

This movie did not have scenes that were sad enough to make me teary-eyed; not by a long shot. I felt for Twilight Sparkle when she had her breakdown but it wasn’t enough to get me that upset.

Hey, I suppose that means you are just stronger than me in holding your tears! Even to this day, STILL, it makes me tear up! Ugh... I think I am way too sappy!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh my gosh I cried! I've seen the movie a LOT of times now and I still cry at that scene.

The worst one for me though is...

Spoiler

when Twi is caged and says that friendship didn't fail her; she failed friendship. That one destroys me every time. 

• Brohoof 1