Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Braeburn x Soarin

Altastrofae

Hey Everypony, let me introduce you to my stunning coltfriend, Braeburn :P

Howdy y'all, my adorable coltfriend Soarin had this amazing idea to have you ask us questions and stuff! :muffins:

So yeah, ask us anything :ooh:

I'll be in BLUE and Braeburn will be in Orange-ish colour-ish 

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

How did you both meet?

16 minutes ago, SwitchGuy2018 said:

Why did you decide to become a couple?

Oh well that right there is quite a tale :icwudt:

C-Can I tell it?

Let's tell it together!

Okay, well I was at a bar in Applooza, and I'm just enjoying a nice hard cider, when this looker rams into me and makes me spill my drink everywhere!

I was in a hurry because I'd gotten a little tipsy and lost track of time, I had to be somewhere like an hour before, I was supposed to be getting groceries and... IT'S NOT IMPORTANT

Anywho, he apologizes, and rushes off to get me a rag, and starts wiping the cider off my coat

As I'm wiping him down, I can't help but notice how muscular he was (I have a type...) and I ask him if he works out

Then I tell him I'm Soarin of the Wonderbolts and his eyes just go wide, he starts blushing, it was hilarious XD

So we start talking about the Wonderbolts, how he was doing with it, and he ended up inviting me to his place. I always had a crush on Soarin from watching him race... and... yeah

Well I had been eying you across the bar the whole time, I already thought you were cute, so why not? We really clicked, stuff happened, and here we are!

15 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Soaring have you let Braeburn try on your Wonderbolt's uniform? :ooh:

Well... once for this roleplay we did, he wore my uniform I wore his stuff, and um...

Don't tell them THAT!!! That was private!

Babe, I'm just answering the question, you wore my uniform, and you were adorable in it. They don't really know what all happened

Ookay... I guess?

Edited by CrystalBloodMoon

3 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Oh well that right there is quite a tale :icwudt:

C-Can I tell it?

Let's tell it together!

Okay, well I was at a bar in Applooza, and I'm just enjoying a nice hard cider, when this looker rams into me and makes me spill my drink everywhere!

I was in a hurry because I'd gotten a little tipsy and lost track of time, I had to be somewhere like an hour before, I was supposed to be getting groceries and... IT'S NOT IMPORTANT

Anywho, he apologizes, and rushes off to get me a rag, and starts wiping the cider off my coat

As I'm wiping him down, I can't help but notice how muscular he was (I have a type...) and I ask him if he works out

Then I tell him I'm Soarin of the Wonderbolts and his eyes just go wide, he starts blushing, it was hilarious XD

So we start talking about the Wonderbolts, how he was doing with it, and he ended up inviting me to his place. I always had a crush on Soarin from watching him race... and... yeah

Well I had been eying you across the bar the whole time, I already thought you were cute, so why not? We really clicked, stuff happened, and here we are!

Well... once for this roleplay we did, he wore my uniform I wore his stuff, and um...

Don't tell them THAT!!! That was private!

Babe, I'm just answering the question, you wore my uniform, and you were adorable in it. They don't really know what all happened

Ookay... I guess?

So Sweet!

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Does Soarin sing in the shower?

You bet!

Come on everypony, smile smile smile! :ooh:

You have a beautiful voice... *kisses briefly*

Oh, I love you babe :orly:

12 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

You bet!

Come on everypony, smile smile smile! :ooh:

You have a beautiful voice... *kisses briefly*

Oh, I love you babe :orly:

As a Gay Changeling whose best nutrients come from homosexual love, especially between stallions, may I have some that love coming off the 2 of you, please?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, SwitchGuy2018 said:

As a Gay Changeling whose best nutrients come from homosexual love, especially between stallions, may I have some that love coming off the 2 of you, please?

We have plenty, so sure why not? Braeburn?

Only if you tell me what it tastes like, I'm curious :muffins:

11 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

We have plenty, so sure why not? Braeburn?

Only if you tell me what it tastes like, I'm curious :muffins:

*breathes in the love*

Tastes like the ending of a Western Romance. Beautiful! Why, I'll bet Soarin' can carry Braeburn on his back as you two fly off into the Sunset! :wub:

1 minute ago, SwitchGuy2018 said:

*breathes in the love*

Tastes like the ending of a Western Romance. Beautiful! Why, I'll bet Soarin' can carry Braeburn on his back as you two fly off into the Sunset! :wub:

*breaths in, eyes go wide* Babe, we need to do that at some point

Can you even carry me?

I don't know, but I want to do that. SO BADLY!!!

But... can you carry me?

Yeah, yeah... :sealed:totally

4 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

*breaths in, eyes go wide* Babe, we need to do that at some point

Can you even carry me?

I don't know, but I want to do that. SO BADLY!!!

But... can you carry me?

Yeah, yeah... :sealed:totally

Unicorn Will Guide: If Brae's a bit too heavy, I'll give you some of my Pixie Dust from Disney that helps you fly. Just think happy thoughts.

Edited by SwitchGuy2018

(edited)

Want! NOW!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!! That be like the ultimate performance enhancer for my races!!!

But isn't that cheating

Shh-shh-shh... be quiet, it's not cheating... at all ;)

1 minute ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Oh other way around! Yeah, that's more releastic...

Pft!

What?

Oh nothing... :toldya:

Want! NOW!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!! That be like the ultimate performance enhancer for my races!!!

But isn't that cheating

Shh-shh-shh... be quiet, it's not cheating... at all ;)

*wags hoof at Soarin'* nuh-uh-uh-uh. I gave the Pixie Dust so you could fly together into the sunset, NOT to cheat. It will not work in competitions that don't focus on Disney Magic.

4 minutes ago, SwitchGuy2018 said:

*wags hoof at Soarin'* nuh-uh-uh-uh. I gave the Pixie Dust so you could fly together into the sunset, NOT to cheat. It will not work in competitions that don't focus on Disney Magic.

Damn... :(

Okay get on my back, Brae

<<Brae gets on Soarin's back, Soarin sprinkles the pixie dust in the classic "Peter Pan Style" and they fly off into the sunset>>

But not before Soarin screams:

PLEASE GET THIS ON CAMERA!!!! :crackle:

1 hour ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Damn... :(

Okay get on my back, Brae

<<Brae gets on Soarin's back, Soarin sprinkles the pixie dust in the classic "Peter Pan Style" and they fly off into the sunset>>

But not before Soarin screams:

PLEASE GET THIS ON CAMERA!!!! :crackle:

5ae68a5fb6e8a_download(6).jpg.23be21d84a32b0466058c86956d98de2.jpg

• Brohoof 1

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:55 AM, ggg-2 said:

Soarin', have the Wonderbolts met Braeburn yet?

Uh... *starts sweating* :sealed:

I don't know. I've been asking him that for the longest time, but he never let's me meet them :huh:

W-well, I guess we'll never know... let's move on! :love: