Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help a Villain Win!

Wonderbolt Slipstream

There are many villains in Equestria, from Nightmare Moon to what we have now. I want you to help them win and achieve their goal (whatever it might be).

You will state a step or multiple steps these villains would or could take to win against their enemy. It could be as simple as (e.g. Twilight is never born) or as complex as (e.g. 52 steps for Twilight being defeated).

Just have fun, be creative, and help those villains win!

(Villians are those included, but not limited to the ones in the picture)

IMG_5189.JPG

Edited by Wonderbolt Slipstream

If I wanted to be boring...

Spoiler

1807.jpg

But just to mix things up, I would try to tear the Mane 6 down from the ground up. Get rid of family members, get rid of certain belongings... just tear them apart until they longer have a will to fight! :sneer: RELISH IN THEIR PAIN~!!!

Spoiler

Well, that was odd, and a little cruel of me... :sealed:

• Brohoof 3

16 minutes ago, Recherche said:

If I wanted to be boring...

Hide contents

1807.jpg

But just to mix things up, I would try to tear the Mane 6 down from the ground up. Get rid of family members, get rid of certain belongings... just tear them apart until they longer have a will to fight! :sneer: RELISH IN THEIR PAIN~!!!

Hide contents

Well, that was odd, and a little cruel of me... :sealed:

Oooo, that's dark...

I like it :sneer:

3 minutes ago, brutwilight sharple said:

Get undead army

I think Midnight Sparkle should've killed Sunset Shimmer before she had the chance to stop her.

I do have plans that could irreversibly cripple entire Equestria, but I require competent creatures that could actually pull them off. These villains are beneath me. I would help them by ending their pitiful existence.

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

I do have plans that could irreversibly cripple entire Equestria, but I require competent creatures that could actually pull them off. These villains are beneath me. I would help them by ending their pitiful existence.

Ok, well then how would YOU defeat Equestria?

(edited)

Discord probably would have it the easiest, although there are still quite a number of threats he needs to deal with to prepare for his rule. He would need to separate and send Twilight and Starlight to a different dimension where they are all alone and have no chance on a victory with their Friendship of Magic. He could keep the princesses around to toy with, but past experiences would probably lead him to separate them and abandon them in another dimension as well.

He would keep Spike, Trixie, Fluttershy and Big Mac around, hoping they eventually see things his way. The other Mane 6 have a chance to accept his rule and surrender, or be locked away until they see reason.

He would also have to seek out the Pillars, and banish them before they can organize themselves. After all, if you keep powerful magic users around, there's always the risk of them finding some ancient and conveniently forgotten spell to banish or imprison Discord himself, especially with someone as potentially dangerous as Starswirl the Bearded. 

Then Discord can throw the entire world into disarray and finally become its rightful ruler as the undisputed Lord of Chaos. When he's certain all magic that poses a threat to him is purged, and he still has a soft spot for his former friends, he could bring back Twilight and Starlight and offer them a chance to re-unite with their friends, in exchange for the unconditional surrender of the Mane 6 and giving up their Elements. 

Edited by JH24

(edited)

Simple if I wanted to help Queen Chrysalis rule all. Betray the Good Changelings and Ponies' alliance with each other by flawlessly imitating each pony and good 'Ling (down to their mannerisms) and plant the seeds of distrust so that each side genuinely believes the other side needs to be captured at best and utterly destroyed at worst.

This scene comes to mind:

Edited by SwitchGuy2018

23 minutes ago, JH24 said:

Discord probably would have it the easiest, although there are still quite a number of considerable threats he needs to deal with to prepare for his rule. He would need to separate and send Twilight and Starlight to a different dimension where they are all alone and have no chance on a victory with their Friendship of Magic. He could keep the princesses around to toy with, but past experiences would probably lead him to separate them and abandon them in another dimension as well.

He would keep Spike, Trixie, Fluttershy and Big Mac around, hoping they eventually see things his way. The other Mane 6 have a chance to accept his rule and surrender, or be locked away until they see reason.

He would also have to seek out the Pillars, and banish them before they can organize themselves. After all, if you keep powerful magic users around, there's always the risk of them finding some ancient and conveniently forgotten spell to banish or imprison Discord himself, especially with someone as potentially dangerous as Starswirl the Bearded. 

Then Discord can throw the entire world into disarray and finally become its rightful ruler as the undisputed Lord of Chaos. When he's certain all magic that poses a threat to him is purged, and he still has a soft spot for his former friends, he could bring back Twilight and Starlight and offer them a chance to re-unite with their friends, in exchange for the unconditional surrender of the Mane 6 and giving up their Elements. 

Wow, that is exactly what I was hoping for when making this post, a well thought out plan. But Discord is easy since he is the most over powered thing in the MLP universe (other then the magic of friendship [friendship is too OP, pls nerf Hasbro]). He could have easily kept the elements of harmony hidden from Twi and her friends and won also (back in season 2).

18 minutes ago, SwitchGuy2018 said:

Simple if I wanted to help Queen Chrysalis rule all. Betray the Good Changelings and Ponies' alliance with each other by flawlessly imitating each pony and good 'Ling (down to their mannerisms) and plant the seeds of distrust so that each side genuinely believes the other side needs to be captured at best and utterly destroyed at worst.

This scene comes to mind:

I'm sure they'd somehow find a way to see it's not what it seems

18 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Challenge accepted :sneer:

May take some time though. :dash:

Don't worry, take your time, I'd love to see what you have to say

• Brohoof 1

My favourite one is discord. But how could I have helped him back then? :huh:

i could've...

hey, this is evil! :(

I could've taken spike and burned all the letters that celestia sent. :P

3 minutes ago, Slipstream95 said:

I'm sure they'd somehow find a way to see it's not what it seems

Hey, you said it could be simple, NOT flawless. So please don't shoot down my creative answer like that. :(

14 minutes ago, Double Clutch said:

1. Convince the writers to spend more/any time on King Sombra.

2. Deploy King Sombra

3. ???

4. Profit

I know, King Sombra was disappointing, at least we got to see a redemption in the alternate timeline with the war.

Just now, Slipstream95 said:

I know, King Sombra was disappointing, at least we got to see a redemption in the alternate timeline with the war.

His arc in the comics isnt bad, they definitely fleshed him out more.

8 minutes ago, DonMaguz said:

Diamond dogs:

1. Forget about Rarity.

2. Search for (and find) Maud Pie.

3. Ask Maud casually for a cave with thousands of gems.

Oh yeah, pinkie pies family is rock farmers, they could've captured them and be set!

2 minutes ago, SwitchGuy2018 said:

Hey, you said it could be simple, NOT flawless. So please don't shoot down my creative answer like that. :(

You're right, I'm sorry :sunny:

5 minutes ago, FizzyGreen said:

My favourite one is discord. But how could I have helped him back then? :huh:

i could've...

hey, this is evil! :(

I could've taken spike and burned all the letters that celestia sent. :P

"What friendship reports?"

IMG_5190.JPG

5 minutes ago, Double Clutch said:

His arc in the comics isnt bad, they definitely fleshed him out more.

Yeah, the comic writers did good on that.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Slipstream95 said:

Yeah, the comic writers did good on that.

What do we learn? Hobbies and passions are nice, but nothing is gonna beat a payed professional! (Because the writers write SOOOO well, as we all know :) )

Edited by FizzyGreen

5 minutes ago, FizzyGreen said:

What do we learn? Hobbies and passions are nice, but nothing is gonna beat a payed professional! (Because the writers write SOOOO well, as we all know :) )

We need a pony who is sarcastic all the time so we can just post him in these situations XD

To help chryssalis I will first stage an attack with some form of military, allowing her and her new hive (do you honestly believe that was the only one there was?) to infiltrate Equestria unnoticed. This time we kill the ones she replaces instead of putting them in a crystal cave. We than move on to picking off royals one by one. Cadence goes first, Flurry too, can't take any chances. Than we use the empire as a food supply and as leverage if the princesses try to liberate them. We then move on to picking off a few of the mane six, I'd say Rarity is the best bet, easiest fight and no chaos go coming for revenge. With that whatever special friendship lasers they have now will no longer function. We also take the cmc hostage to keep the rest from trying to stop us. From there we pick off the sisters by simple means of replacing a servant and poisoning their food. With that we replace them and rule equestria with an iron fist. After that we finish off the mane six and slaughter the inhabitants of Tartarus before they become a threat. However we allow Fluttershy to live but hold her hostage inside of a fortress similar to the black throne as discord insurance.

and there you have it

• Brohoof 1

If I were to help a villain win, it would have to be evil Glim Glam. I would take her message of equality and spread it far beyond her little town's borders, I would travel all of Equestria giving speeches in front of crowds to inform them of a wonderful life they could have if they gave up their cutie marks and embraced the sameness of Glim Glam's ways. Sure the mane six would try to stop me and Glim Glam, but over time, as we convert more and more ponies to our side, the mane six will have no choice but to accept that we, united, are stronger than any "magic" they have. Eventually I will help Glim Glam build up an army of our equality soldiers, were we will march from city to city, forcing all to be under our beautiful sameness. Eventually Canterlot will fall, and with the princesses demoralized by her subjects abandoning her for us, she will surrender her throne to Glim Glam and me. Glim Glam will be the greatest ruler of all Equestria, and will usher in a new era of Equestria, an era of sameness, where no one is superior to anyone :sneer:   

I would give them the elements of disharmony

then seperate the group,weak when alone

let their fear consume them

execute your plan while the royal family is away

wear magic resistant armor

bring tough,tough soldiers

then,equestia is yours,sit on the throne of celestia and have the land swear its allegiance