Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

which one of these 3 would be a good pinkie pie in my Alternate Universe?

sherri

image.png.0bb50adbe3ff7aa9d0bab78697e2f98e.pngPretzel

Appears in Canterlot Boutique as a patron of Canterlot Carousel, in Spice Up Your Life as a patron of the Tasty Treat restaurant, and in Viva Las Pegasus.

Her cutie mark is a pretzel.  Voiced by Cathy Weseluck.

image.png.f71e458ec686ad259cd1aa3f8a2e1b46.png  Sugar Belle

She is a baker who lives in a village founded by Starlight Glimmer, where its residents have given up their cutie marks.  her cutie mark is a cherry-topped cupcake and 4 jellybeans (image.png.c8e9d4b3e7d0b46ea0ea92ae5cd801bc.png)

voiced by Rebecca Shoichet

or

image.png.6fa5535dda401a9881ee84cfb25914a7.png  Sweet Biscuit

Appears in Canterlot Boutique as a patron of Canterlot Carousel. Has a speaking line in Spice Up Your Life. Also appears in Buckball Season and Viva Las Pegasus. Her cutie mark is three cookies with one with a bite in it. *i don't know her voice actress*

6 minutes ago, Yamet said:

That depends, what differs your alternate universe from the canon one? And what do you mean with "be a good pinkie pie?" 

well... i'm not sure on that yet...:adorkable:     ok, maybe the other 5 ponies in the mane 6, for one... :fluttershy:

My Au Mane 6

& what i meant was, being pinkie pie's counterpart of the alternate universe ... the one that likes baking... :)

2 minutes ago, autumn rhythm said:

what i meant was, being pinkie pie's counterpart of the alternate universe ... the one that likes baking... :)

Ok, then I'd probably choose Sweet biscuit. Pretzel looks too much like Pinkie and Sugar Bell has somewhat of an established personality already so you'd get a bit less creative freedom if you choose her (though it's an au so established personalities doesn't really matter, but still). 

40 minutes ago, autumn rhythm said:

well... i'm not sure on that yet...:adorkable:     ok, maybe the other 5 ponies in the mane 6, for one... :fluttershy:

My Au Mane 6

& what i meant was, being pinkie pie's counterpart of the alternate universe ... the one that likes baking... :)

Oh hey! You went with the name I suggested. Didn't know you had any plans with that, lol. I would say Sugar Belle if the goal is just somepony we know loves to bake, but she might be too connected with the main six via Big Mac. Sweet Biscuit might be to formal personality wise, and I know nothing about Pretzel.

5ae8dcf85ffcf_bakerpony.png.c3c178f5396132c074272c0e73a88541.png

This was the pony selling baking supplies as seen in "The Maud Couple". She looks a lot like Sugar Belle but I have no idea what her name is.

Also rather than a clone of spike the dragon, since it took very special circumstances for him to be paired up with Twilight. Maybe something like a kid brother who tags along?

(edited)
21 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Oh hey! You went with the name I suggested. Didn't know you had any plans with that, lol. I would say Sugar Belle if the goal is just somepony we know loves to bake, but she might be too connected with the main six via Big Mac. Sweet Biscuit might be to formal personality wise, and I know nothing about Pretzel.

5ae8dcf85ffcf_bakerpony.png.c3c178f5396132c074272c0e73a88541.png

This was the pony selling baking supplies as seen in "The Maud Couple". She looks a lot like Sugar Belle but I have no idea what her name is.

Also rather than a clone of spike the dragon, since it took very special circumstances for him to be paired up with Twilight. Maybe something like a kid brother who tags along?

thanks for the suggestion but, i want to have sweet biscuit in my mane 6 group... :fluttershy:

& by kid brother who tags along, do you mean spike's long lost kid brother? if so, maybe :twi:  *he's based off of that green dragon in s1 ep 24 Owl's Well That Ends Well... he needs a name *

here's my full line up of my au :) :

My Au Mane 6 and Cmc

i was really thinking hard about the former villains :adorkable:

Edited by autumn rhythm

• 1 month later...
(edited)
On 5/2/2018 at 8:05 PM, SharpWit said:

No, I meant like one of the pony's kid brother but you do you :)

i decided to make a change-up for this  Alternate Universe and give sunshine smiles - sunshine_smiles_by_thebosscamacho-d9i3im a little sister *and helper*, instead of a baby dragon

image.thumb.png.6f13c687addc921d4319737034456f30.png

tiddley-winks *tiddley for short*

she knows and has enough magic in her horn to help her big sis, sunshine out *like how spike helps twilight out*  & to be able to light the equestria games torch

Edited by Snow Walnut
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

Alternate universes? Since when did mlp became a xmen franchise?

many people are doing these :mlp_icwudt:  on deviantart, chibinekogirl102's Lunaverse: what my cutie mark is telling me

.... & MoonlightTheGriffon's WHATverse AU - The Mane 7 & BubblestormX's  MLP AU - Glimmerverse Main Characters   for example  :)

Edited by Snow Walnut