Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

“Anal moon party? I don’t know what that is but it sounds like an orgy where everyone dresses up like an astronaut and you’re only allowed to do anal. That’s it”.

• Brohoof 1

" This also led me to tell Bruce, as we were talking about all these weird synchronicities, that just to be on the safe side, I changed the title of an upcoming episode *away* from "Sheridan Gets His Dick Cut Off."

"This company has been good to you, Eric! We've stood by you through all of your various stress-related wotsits. We moved you out of Sales when you got that nasty rash on your neck. Nobody could sell anything looking like that. But did we give you the boot? Did we ass-burgers! We put you in Recruitment, until your back went. Nobody can conduct an interview while hanging upside-down from orthopedic wall bars. But did we chuck you out on your ear? Did we double ass-burgers! But I'm telling you this, Eric – Data, is it! We can't move you sideways again, you'll end up in the gentlemans lavatory!"

"Well, I'm gonna be honest with you, E.T. I'm gonna be very honest with you. I don't like ya, I don't like you at all.  I really don't like what you are. You displease me on many levels. And I'm gonna change you, I'm gonna make you different, I'm gonna make you better. You'll like it, you'll like it, you won't be scared anymore. Haha. Come on, E.T.

(ET: ET Phone Home) Yeah...yeah...Come on, ET. I'll help you phone home. You come with me, come on. Hehehe..I'm gonna make everything better for you. Hehe. I'll solve all your problems and..MAKE YOU HAVE NICE DREAMS!!!"