Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's left a piss puddle on the dining room floor in the shape of a perfect hexagon.

“Coffee without caffeine is like water without ‘wet’.” 

"Do you have a sister?"  "Yeah why?"  "You look like someone I know...also kinda cute." 

Posted Images

“Anal moon party? I don’t know what that is but it sounds like an orgy where everyone dresses up like an astronaut and you’re only allowed to do anal. That’s it”.

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Pondering 1

"Adobe, why?!? Why can't you just-I mean its- 13 hours?!?! For that?! You ain't even trying the fans shut off!...40 minutes? I'm not waiting 40 minutes to ask a question, screw it you deal with it"

• Smile 1
  • Hug 1

(edited)

Putting my own ideas forward makes me a selfish uncaring person.

Edited by PCutter
  • Brohoof 1
Badges

"It will slow down your pulse, pull down your acid levels, open your arteries and lower your blood pressure. It will also make your pee look like Guinness, but then you can't have everything"

• Shocked 1

" This also led me to tell Bruce, as we were talking about all these weird synchronicities, that just to be on the safe side, I changed the title of an upcoming episode *away* from "Sheridan Gets His Dick Cut Off."

• Pondering 2

"This company has been good to you, Eric! We've stood by you through all of your various stress-related wotsits. We moved you out of Sales when you got that nasty rash on your neck. Nobody could sell anything looking like that. But did we give you the boot? Did we ass-burgers! We put you in Recruitment, until your back went. Nobody can conduct an interview while hanging upside-down from orthopedic wall bars. But did we chuck you out on your ear? Did we double ass-burgers! But I'm telling you this, Eric – Data, is it! We can't move you sideways again, you'll end up in the gentlemans lavatory!"

• Pondering 1

"Well, I'm gonna be honest with you, E.T. I'm gonna be very honest with you. I don't like ya, I don't like you at all.  I really don't like what you are. You displease me on many levels. And I'm gonna change you, I'm gonna make you different, I'm gonna make you better. You'll like it, you'll like it, you won't be scared anymore. Haha. Come on, E.T.

(ET: ET Phone Home) Yeah...yeah...Come on, ET. I'll help you phone home. You come with me, come on. Hehehe..I'm gonna make everything better for you. Hehe. I'll solve all your problems and..MAKE YOU HAVE NICE DREAMS!!!" 

• Sad 1
  • Pondering 1