Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

"Hey, you scrawny-ass ********! What the **** is wrong with you?! You must be some kind of ******* ******* to be able to ignore a crying child!"

"Whoa, dude!"

"You know what you ******* like?! You like to **** and **** and **** and **** and **** and ****!"

"Hey Wendy, what's a ****?"

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Bullet Bill OReilly said:

"Jesus! Who smeared Vaseline on the lens?"

By spooky coincidence, that was done for real for a very early story of Doctor Who – to make sure we (the viewers) could be in no doubt they were on an alien planet, it was supposed to be like a foggy atmosphere. Vaseline on the TV camera lenses.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Tropical Melody said:

By spooky coincidence, that was done for real for a very early story of Doctor Who – to make sure we (the viewers) could be in no doubt they were on an alien planet, it was supposed to be like a foggy atmosphere. Vaseline on the TV camera lenses.

They also did it in the 1981 horror film The Burning, for the Killer's POV shots. 

• Brohoof 1

"Now, this one I can safely assume is a costume and not actually a banana. Despite all the song and dance he may go through to convince you otherwise."

• Brohoof 1

“You are my adversary, but you are not my enemy. For your resistance gives me strength, Your will gives me courage, Your spirit ennobles me. And though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you. Instead, I will honor you. For without you, I am a lesser man.”

• Brohoof 1