Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

"Now look here you gourd-bellied codpiece! Allow me to purchase the provisions I demand or I shall transform your blue collar into a red one an... Who the deuce are you? No I don't have any spare change where the hell would I keep it in my diaper?! Get out of here you hobo!! Oh bloody hell, is this thing still on?"

"I didn't realise she'd been born, I assumed she had simply congealed in a gutter somewhere."

hr800.gif.402751d58d9eda414b3543650fb38921.gif

"What are the stakes of this wager?" - "Why don't you shut up for about a week?"
"You're on!" - "That wasn't a bet, I was just saying why don't you shut up for about a week"

"You're not going to put her in there?!" - "She'll be alright. She won't notice." - "I shall be glad when our association is at an end."

"I'm not sure 'rat' was the best choice of word." - "No. Perhaps not."

"The dog just told me to shut up! I demand to know what you plan to do about this?"

"Bloodlust, Chapter 1. I walked into the room and there stood Petal, her silken hair languorously caressing one fair cheek, her lips red and inviting. I walked over to her and slugged her in the kisser. Before going down she threw me a single glance of searing hate suffused with scorn....."

• Brohoof 1

"Madam, I may not call you; mistress, I am ashamed to call you; and so I know not what to call you; but howsoever, I thank you."

"Oh and by the way, when you were struck by the lightning? You soiled yourself."

“Do you ever just look at yourself in the mirror butt naked before hopping in the shower and think “hot damn what a fine piece of work””