Denim&Venom

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

“It doesn’t matter if the baby comes out as a fucking dragon”

"Pink Angels - 1971. Plenty of heads turn when a group of transvestite bikers wheel their way into Los Angeles"

:o

Badges

97X - BAM!! The future of rock and roll.
97X - BAM!! The future of rock and roll ...

Badges

"Now is NOT the appropriate time to be sexy."

Badges

"The landlord had a think and suggested, genuinely, that he might be able to find some chicken in the freezer. I politely declined, explaining again that I was a vegetarian. The look on his face was priceless – somewhere between finding out that Maggie Thatcher was actually a man and someone defecating in his hand as he replied, 'Yer dunt eat chicken???!!!' I think I had sausage egg and chips, without the sausage."

Badges

"Was it really that easy?

F:mellow:k, it really was that easy." 

"Y'know Pippa... If something interesting doesn't happen soon. I think I'm going to eat these flowers out of pure unbridled frustration. But at least you're happy in your cage."

(edited)

"Oh I dunno I wish something exciting would happen. Sort of a race for life, that's what I want! Whole boatloads of sailors becalmed on the China seas! Stricken down with Yellow Jack! The radio operator slumped over his set calling in a weak voice for help – and me, the only one who picks up the message – the only one in touch with the stricken victims drifting helplessly in the grip of a monsoon! Inert bodies crumpled over half eaten dinners! Limp arms hanging out of bunks! Cabin doors swinging on their hinges! Every human being on board in a deep coma, save for the wireless operator, croaking out messages to me! The only man who can save 'em! Instead of that all I get is 'Send a tray of bread pudding to Kuala Lumpur' ..."

Edited by Tropical Melody

Badges

"We both took a lot of drugs while this tornado wreaked havoc." 

(edited)

"WE LOVE GAY GHOSTS!!!"

(Unfortunately, not me)

Edited by Emerald<3

Badges

(edited)

"I just realized... He looks a lot like Dyrus" - Me, talking to myself

Edited by Dustlicious

Then there was a voice! Was this to be a choral work? Music of the spheres, or something? I wandered to the door of The Shed and listened. The mysterious voice outside spake thus: "I said I'd meet you by them ol' sheds. It's bliddy freezin'. Whaddya mean you're gonna be late?!" I realised that I was close to an ecclesiastic moment...

Badges

"I was sitting back one day, thinking to myself, how could I possibly be MORE annoying? Bagpipes!!"

Badges

After some experimentation with ballast, we settled on several 30-pound pails of cat litter. This both stabilized the rig and increased its curiosity quotient — while unloading 90 pounds of litter to make room for a passenger, one onlooker commented, "Man, you must have a cat that craps up the wall."

Badges

"Maybe if you knock it over a few more times it will come apart by itself. :mlp_smile: That usually works for me..."

Badges

"That actually reminds me of a real incident that happened once and it didn't involve T-Rex outfits because, y'know, reality is not that awesome."