Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

"I know he can get the job, but can he do the job? Harry..... yeah Harry but can he do the job? I know he can get the job, but can he do the job? I'm not arguing that with you.  I'm not arguing that with you. I'm not arguing that with you. I'm not arguing that with you Harry! Harry, Harry. Yeah Harry but can he do the job? I know he can get the job, but can he do the job? I'm not arguing that with you. Harry, I am not arguing that with you. Who said that? I didn't say that. If I said that I would have been wrong. Maybe. Maybe. I'm not arguing that with you!  Yeah Harry, I know he can get the job, but can he do the job? I'm not arguing that with you. I am not arguing that with you! I'm not arguing that with you! Who told you that? No! I told you that. Me! Maybe. Maybe maybe. Maybe!"

"Try to understand. As the military struggle nears its close, the political struggle intensifies. In the hour of victory the military will have served its purpose. All men will then be judged politically. Regardless of their military record."