Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

Ugh... I can't get the perspective right. Aww man, do I have to photograph it myself? I really don't wanna do that...

23 hours ago, Blivy said:

"Why is there a thuderstorm with snow????" :o

Sounds like mother nature was feeling especially metal that day. :sealed:
B)

• Brohoof 1

OH! And and that's game set and match, ladies and gentlemen. The torrent STILL wins! Even after giving Mega a head-start, the torrent still wins! If the torrent had been delayed by an extra second or two; maybe, just MAYBE they would have finished together. Now obviously the torrent has an advantage downloading only the standard def version while Mega is downloading the high def version, so maybe things would be different if they were both downloading the same thing... But a race is a race, and there can be only one winner. The torrent is the champ, fair and square!

8 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

“So like, I can deep-throat Twizzlers. Does that count?”

That reminds me back when i was working at the golf course, we was using sheers to cut ornamental grasses around the apartments and one of them when i opened  my mouth and bent down to cut em one of them went clear to the back of my throat I about died gagging at first while screaming "I JUST DEEP THROATED FU***** GRASS!!!!!!" MY couple buds I was working with about died laughing! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Blivy said:

That reminds me back when i was working at the golf course, we was using sheers to cut ornamental grasses around the apartments and one of them when i opened  my mouth and bent down to cut em one of them went clear to the back of my throat I about died gagging at first while screaming "I JUST DEEP THROATED FU***** GRASS!!!!!!" MY couple buds I was working with about died laughing! :ButtercupLaugh:

LMAO but ponies eat grass :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 2

"Use printer offline."

WTF would you want to 'use the printer offline'?? How effing useless is that? You want it to actually print on the actual paper! Not effing sitting there doing sweet bugger all. FFS ... :o  :angry:

Edited by Tropical Melody
  • Brohoof 1