Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

“Welcome to the airport. We hope you like having your personal space invaded and being treated like a known criminal because that’s what we do here. Also, if you’re flying United Airlines, FUCK YOU. YOUR FLIGHT IS CANCELED AND I’M GLAD!”

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

“Welcome to the airport. We hope you like having your personal space invaded and being treated like a known criminal because that’s what we do here. Also, if you’re flying United Airlines, FUCK YOU. YOUR FLIGHT IS CANCELED AND I’M GLAD!”

Don't worry, if I ever get my pilots license at any point in my life I shall fly people here wherever they wish to go! :sassy:

• Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Never flown but I imagine that's what it's like. Bus or train can be bad enough but an airplane, you can't just get off. I've heard it described as like being sealed in a long metal tube with a bunch of assholes breathing in stale air and their BO and not enough room to move. And if anyone starts kicking off there's no escape. :unamused:

• Brohoof 2

Kids don't realize how easily they could make a scene or get someone in trouble just by crying or going to their parents. When I was a kid, whenever ANY adult changed the rules on me, I just accepted it. I basically said "I guess this is my life now". I didn't even realize I could ask my mother or any other adults if I should be going through this stuff or not.

• Brohoof 2