Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Still haven't seen the movie.

CastletonSnob

No. Like any movie it is completely optional. It is fun and all and pretty enjoyable, but not something that will make or break anything. That being said, it is 90 minutes, if you are interested, take the time to check it out, if not, no big deal.

• Brohoof 1

You're certainly missing out on the animation, but I don't really think it should keep you awake at night if you don't watch it. :pout: It's probably best to see it at some point, due to it leading into Season 8, but I don't think it's absolutely necessary.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I were you, I would watch it mostly because you may be missing a lot of context to things that happen in season 8, a lot of what happens in season 8 are because of events in the movie. Besides, it's a good movie anyways, check it out! 

Edited by King of Canterlot

The movie fits in between season 7 and season 8. I suggest you watch the movie when you finish season 7. Unless you are already caught up with all the episodes, in which the movie doesn't mean that much currently.

If anyone needs a link to watch the movie for free, go ahead and mention me! ;)

No one is forcing you to watch it. If you don't feel like it that's your prerogative 

There have been mentions of movie events in this season, but it's no different than other call backs the show did to previous episodes, so you don't NEED to watch the movie