Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

news Boy Scouts Of America No Longer Just For Boys

Denim&Venöm

13 hours ago, TheNerdyGriffon said:

sooooo they can sleep in the same cabins ? xD thats kinda a concern....unless they can sleep separately.

I don't really see why that'd be a concern. I mean, in my scout group girls and boy have almost always slept in the same cabin/tent, and there never really were any problems with it. 

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Yamet said:

I don't really see why that'd be a concern. I mean, in my scout group girls and boy have almost always slept in the same cabin/tent, and there never really were any problems with it. 

Not to say they shouldn't put any faith in the Scouts' administration or supervision, but parents of young girls would be concerned that their daughters are sleeping in the same room as young boys. That should be pretty easy for you to understand. 

• 2 weeks later...

I, personally, don't mind. BUT, depending on how it goes, it might be a bad call. What do I know though, I've never been in the Boy Scouts before, so...

Oh, and this reminds me of something funny I saw relating to this. Here is a scene from the man, the myth, the legend...Ben Shapiro.

Woman: Where does it say only boys are allowed in the Scouts!

Ben Shapiro: In the name...'Boy' Scouts.

I loved that clip, not because it was against the woman, just because Ben is amazing.

• 1 year later...