Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sapphire Star's Second Art Post

SapphireStar

(edited)

Just uploading a few more things. The comic and the picture of Rarity and Sweetie Belle in Titanic-style dresses were commissions I did over on Derpibooru. The one of Pinkie was just for fun. 

Also, an explanation for why Sweetie Belle and Rarity have such weird-looking ankles/feet. I did this commission back when the character designs of the movies made it look as though their feet/legs were supposed to be this shape. I guess they were going for more of a "pony" look to their limbs, before they just went with more natural human feet. You can see the change in the comic strip with Applejack and Apple Bloom.

Applejack and Applebloom Comic final.jpg

pinkie pie desktop.jpg

Rarity and Sweetie Belle Titanic Dresses final low-res.jpg

Edited by SapphireStar
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wow! Magnificent work, Sapphire! :squee: I especially love the hijacked browser image!

Keep up the great work! :D

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Wow! Magnificent work, Sapphire! :squee: I especially love the hijacked browser image!

Keep up the great work! :D

Thank you! And you should be able to just drag that shot of Pinkie right into your own browser, should you ever want a new background :D

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, SapphireStar said:

Thank you! And you should be able to just drag that shot of Pinkie right into your own browser, should you ever want a new background :D

I'm sure this guy would approve considering the brand you went with.

Big_macintosh_2nd_best_pony_by_redink853-d5w47ka.thumb.png.6fdb28cc69e0fefe30b622757f6d08d3.png

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, SharpWit said:

I'm sure this guy would approve considering the brand you went with.

Big_macintosh_2nd_best_pony_by_redink853-d5w47ka.thumb.png.6fdb28cc69e0fefe30b622757f6d08d3.png

Big Mac would approve of the computer I own, then ;D

11 hours ago, Califorum said:

Thats some pretty great art there! That comic was hilarious!

Thank you very much! I can't really take credit for the idea of the comic, which belongs to the person who commissioned me. The execution is all mine, though :D

• Brohoof 1