Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OC as a cat?

EchoOfCanada95

(edited)

***This is closed on Weekends***

I draw them in my sketchbook at school, and I'm not allowed to take it out of the classroom. Sure I can sneak it home but I would rather not risk getting in trouble. Since there is no school in weekends, I can only draw them from Monday to Friday.

I can't draw ponies right now, just cats mostly. I would love to draw your OC as one.

this is how my art looks like, but yours will be more digital looking, and not on paper. I used to have a lot of art like that but most of it is lost somewhere on my extremely disorganized laptop.

Spoiler

image.jpg

this is what I mean by more digital

argente_by_echoofcanada-dc340mf.png

Edited by EchoOfCanada95

This looks like fun, I'm up for it. :)

If possible I'd like to be a bigger sort of cat, like a Persian, Himalayan, or a Maine Coon, and an expression like this :mustache:

That look you get when your father can't decide if he's more confused or dissapointed in you sort of expression.

1382341_1378521695721060_171987059_n.jpg.845e88df463eacbb58dbbb8906334619.jpg

Hey there EchoOfCanada! 

She isn't my character of course, but would you try drawing Twilight Sparkle as a cat? I'd like to see that. :)

Aaaa that's adorable, thank you EchoOfCanada! ^ ^

• 3 weeks later...

I know it is closed right now, but I will drop a request. Can you draw my OC Dust Shot? A more slim cat if possible, and maybe a wrench in his mouth. Thanks!

pony20180510035450.png

• The topic was locked