Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you wear pajamas to bed?

Feather Data

I do. I sleep so much better when I am in loose, comfortable clothing.

• Brohoof 1

It depends. I used to wear pajamas every night all through my childhood and teen years, but now I just throw on a loose shirt and either sweats or flannel pants before bed. The exception is when it's a hot summer night. Then I start shedding layers beyond just sheets and blankets. :P

• Brohoof 1

I always wear at least something to bed, be it flannel pajamas or just a T-shirt and loose shorts. I've never been comfortable with sleeping naked so in my case sleeping comfortably requires clothes, preferably loose ones.

If by pajamas you mean sport shorts and a tee shirt, then yes. I need to feel covered but I don't like feeling super warm.

Yes. But there's some nights during the summer where apparently while I'm asleep I decide it's too hot and rather than pull off a blanket, I strip down. Go to sleep with pajamas on and wake up without.:muffins:

• Brohoof 1

No, I sleep nude. Sometimes, when I am sick (like the last week) or it is really cold, I wear a t-shirt and maybe underpants (but mostly without underpants). But a pajama is for me totally uncomfortable. 

4 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Pijama during winter (with some exceptions) and underwear during the other seasons.

The main problem, especially during summer, is that I become a good prey for mosquitos, because I don't sleep with blankets on.

Wouldn't mosquitos prefer bare skin?

On 4.5.2018 at 2:29 AM, Vocal Analyst said:

Yes, because sleeping without them is weird.

Well, I know that everyone has different opinions. But I would like to know why nude sleeping is in your opinion weird? aj-hm.png