Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you wear pajamas to bed?

Feather Data

7 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

Well, I know that everyone has different opinions. But I would like to know why nude sleeping is in your opinion weird? aj-hm.png

It just feels strange to me is all.

Honestly depends on the room temperature and how much heat is getting sucked up under the blankets. Sometimes I sleep in a loose t shirt and some pj pants. If it gets too warm though I just sleep in a shirt and underwear. Always have socks on though lmao. I can’t stand going to bed without socks on.

It depends on my mood and the temperature. In the winter I sometimes sleep in a nightgown or pajamas. In the summer I wear just a pajama top, over-sized t-shirt or nothing at all. 

Half and half. Some nights I sleep au natural (but for some reason I need to be wearing socks all the time without fail) and others I wear fuzzy hoodies with soft sleep shorts, not depending on the tempature but what I feel like :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't wear pajamas. I never really saw the need for them.

Most of the time, I sleep in the clothes I was wearing, but sometimes I sleep naked when it's warmer in the house. I also almost always sleep with my socks off, because my feet get too warm and I just have to take them off. 

Edited by Barik

(edited)

Why do a lot of posters think sleeping nude is gross or even lewd? It's only lewd if you do so while sharing a room. That said, I've slept nude for many years and it has never been a problem.

Edited by Methuselah
  • Brohoof 3

15 minutes ago, Methuselah said:

Why do a lot of posters think sleeping nude is gross or even lewd?

To me personally it's mostly that I don't want any genitals touching my sheets (apologies for the TMI content). I'd also much rather sweat into my clothes at night instead of straight into the sheets. I don't find anything lewd about sleeping naked though.

• 5 months later...

Sometimes I wear pajamas to bed, i used to a lot more when I was younger. Nowadays right before I go to bed I just wear an oversized shirt and nothing else. :P