Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you wear pajamas to bed?

Feather Data

I just wear a t-shirt and underwear to bed... but that's because I get hot easily at night. >< At home when I'm running around the house more, I wear pajama bottoms because my mom gets upset if I don't. We live in a housing community, and it's not "lady like" to run around in my underwear. *shrug*

Nah, I usually just where underwear and shorts no shirt. It’s usually really hot in my room so I don’t wear PJ’s

and hey would you look at that. I’m cupcake rank now...

Edited by MidnightDawn

• 3 weeks later...

Nope. Most of the time, I just sleep in my underwear. Sometimes I'll wear a pair of fuzzy socks if it's cold.

But if I could, I'd totally wear fuzzy socks and a pair of fluffy girls' pajama pants! :-D That would literally be so comfy!

Edited by shyabetes3939
  • Brohoof 1

Some times when I feel the need too I will wear pjs (mostly if I'm sleeping somewhere that isn't my home). But for the most part its just a loose tank top and a pair of character themed undies for me. Because if I want to stay warm thats when a pile of blankets is for

Nope. Don't have any, and I find it useless work to take them off and put them on repeatedly. Also, I don't really see the use of them besides extra coziness and they look nice. I don't change clothes when I go to bed.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I wear pajamas during the late evening when I’m still around the house. Once everyone else goes to bed though...I strip down to nothing but a baggy shirt. :ButtercupLaugh:And eventually go to bed that way.

I wear nothing but my underwear. :P Unless I am so tired that I don't even bother to take off the clothes I was wearing, which in that case I go to bed just wearing what I was wearing that day.

Edited by Le Angel Dust

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...