Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You wake up and Sci-Twi has dressed you in her uniform. Reaction?

"Why... did you touch... me..."

1.This is a nightmare

2. I'd go along with it to make her happy

3. If Sci-Twi though that my body looks cute, she should just admit it and not go poking around while I'm sleeping.

4. Not happy I'm a girl

5. Throw a gas grenade and get out of there 

Well, I know my reaction would be:-

"What the- what did you- why did you do this?" Followed by some panic reaction and after some moments a hysterical laugh while thinking about what exactly happened "*smiling* you did this to me? *chuckle* that was fun alright... but can I become a boy again... I mean I don't have any problem with genders but I like my original self more." feeling wierd over my condition "So... please turn me back."

4 minutes ago, R.D.Dash said:

I highly doubt her uniform would fit on me, but I would give her points for trying.

Going by the original post its a magic uniform one size fits all or rather all fit one size.

12 minutes ago, Senko said:

Going by the original post its a magic uniform one size fits all or rather all fit one size.

Yeah, I will be perfectly okay with that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Well I'd be happy to hang out with them but the fact that I'm invited to a teenage girls slumber party is super questionable already and she'd pretty much HAVE to do a transformation if I'm going to fit into her clothes so, yeah, why am I answering this??? :o :ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by Fluttershutter

First i'd tell her "you know I haven't showered yet. And second, you have any idea how much I drool in my sleep?" 

Alternatively, if I got rule 63'd (presumably magicked since conventional takes a while), firstly I'd ask if it's perminenant. And if so, loose my collective shiznit over having lost my finely groomed facial hair, the hassle of reorganizing ones identity, the disproportionate gender coded stigmas I'll now face for the rest of my life, the general lack of prepardness over how to act lady like and the disappointment of only being an A cup. What was the point even? Am I even a hot chick?

Princess doppelganger will be contacted and friendship lectures on ethics will be had.  

"Twilight... You used magic to get me out of my clothes and into this... right......?" :worry: (closest thing to a "scared" emote)

If I got Rule 63'd, I'd take a selfie because this is something I'm going to be very intrigued by for some time. It's not every day you get to see what you'd look like as the opposite sex. Oh and politely ask her to change me back. :fiery: