Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

better youtubers than fngr

twilightfan

while looking for better youtubers than fngr i have found some great videos to help me feel better after finding out about the shitstorm in this fandom

mad maunchkin:

fob equestria:

commando solo:

i'll still subscribe to fngr but i will check these out. i saw fngr talk about commando solo not in such a favorable light, so im not sure.

No idea who fngr is. I usually stick to Silver Quill, Doctor Wolf, and I guess FimFlamFilosophy and DWK's Totally Legit Recap series, though I don't think those last two count as your typical MLP analyst youtubers.

19 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

No idea who fngr is. I usually stick to Silver Quill, Doctor Wolf, and I guess FimFlamFilosophy and DWK's Totally Legit Recap series, though I don't think those last two count as your typical MLP analyst youtubers.

he is a brony analyst just lie sliver quill and dr. wolf he even was part of a dr. wolf video just look up "fornogoodreason dr. wolf" and you will find it and with the last two fimflamfilosophy analyst series i don't really consider it part of the actual mlp analyst youtubers with how it's as much a parody of the mlp analyst community as is the mlp mentally advanced and rainbow dash presents series are parody of fim itself and same thing with dwk's totally legit recap in the same way as the everything wrong with mlp episodes series is not a parody not a actual analyst video material i would only consider silver quill and dr. wolf as actual mlp analyst youtubers along with the 4 i have listed but the thing with fngr i don't really consider him as great as lily peet and vida at being a mlp analyst youtuber imo

never heard of him before now, i usually watch Ilovekimpossiblealot, Silver-Quill, and FOB. sometimes Doctor wolf though, I love his TF2 analyst and dnd series'

2 hours ago, kaiser5578 said:

never heard of him before now, i usually watch Ilovekimpossiblealot, Silver-Quill, and FOB. sometimes Doctor wolf though, I love his TF2 analyst and dnd series'

that's probably because he's part of the secret rift like british ninja and i guess there are 3 or 4 rifts according to him there's even a youtube channel called the rift cafe