Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Worst Ship

Wonderbolt Slipstream

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

Scotaloo x Rainbow Dash

They're only friends/big sister-litter sister to most of us, but a for a few select sick fans they're a little bit more.................

Spoiler

Image result for rainbow dash x scootaloo rape

Yeah, I'm gagging at that image!

I'd say that is the WORST ship I've ever seen

• Brohoof 2

Geez and I thought my potential ships are bad. I still think though that Wind Rider and Rainbow Dash would be pretty bad.

I also hope to never see Flim and Flam paired in some weird orgy with the Apple Family. Now THAT would be disgusting. :wat:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fluttershy x Big Mac

It's so bad! D:

All I here people say is, "well they're both shy." And...? They barely have any chemistry when they are together.

Fluttershy even avoided the chance to be with him all day away from her friends. That says everything. ^_^

Edited by Flutterstep
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Fluttershy x Big Mac

It's so bad! D:

All I here here people say is, "well they're both shy." And...? They barely have any chemistry when they are together.

Fluttershy even avoided the chance to be with him all day away from her friends. That says everything. ^_^

That's why people ship him with Marble, because "They're both shy".

1 minute ago, Karnak said:

Spike x Thorax

Really?! Why?! 

To be fair, Thorax had everyone hating for being who he was and Spike was the only person that gave him a chance, it's hard not to love someone for doing that for you.

(edited)
29 minutes ago, Slipstream95 said:

That's why people ship him with Marble, because "They're both shy".

To be fair, Thorax had everyone hating for being who he was and Spike was the only person that gave him a chance, it's hard not to love someone for doing that for you.

Yeah, but it's creepy. I'm fine with love but not "love, love" Spike is not gay, he has been around many males that heterosexual females and homosexuals males would consider attractive, and he has never been attracted to one, so he's not. Also, Let's not forget the Polymorus relationship(one dsana, a popular deviantartist and Spike fan favorited) SpikexEmberxThorax, yes that is a real thing. Sorry people that's waaaaaaay to "progressive" even for MLP.

(not being homophobic, just pointing out a fact)

Edited by Karnak

12 hours ago, Cwanky said:

I also hope to never see Flim and Flam paired in some weird orgy with the Apple Family. Now THAT would be disgusting. :wat:

**Loudly gags** **Loudly be's sick over my computer**

1 hour ago, Slipstream95 said:

Idk, this is pretty bad too...

IMG_3758.PNG

This isn't that bad

57 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Fluttershy x Big Mac

It's so bad! D:

All I here people say is, "well they're both shy." And...? They barely have any chemistry when they are together.

At least it isn't sickening unlike this...

Spoiler

You were warned!

51 minutes ago, Karnak said:

Spike x Thorax

Really?! Why?! 

That's part of a ship I like

29 minutes ago, Karnak said:

Yeah, but it's creepy. I'm fine with love but not "love, love" Spike is not gay, he has been around many males that heterosexual females and homosexuals males would consider attractive, and he has never been attracted to one, so he's not. Also, Let's not forget the Polymorus relationship(one dsana, a popular deviantartist and Spike fan favorited) SpikexEmberxThorax, yes that is a real thing. Sorry people that's waaaaaaay to "progressive" even for MLP.

I like Spike X Ember X Thorax

15 minutes ago, Quadropus said:

Big mac x Applebloom.

**Loudly gags** **Loudly be's sick over my computer**

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

That's part of a ship I like

I like Spike X Ember X Thorax

Wh..ohhhh I get it, your just trolling, funny I'll admit. ;)

Edited by Karnak

2 hours ago, Karnak said:

I understand, it would be a one way street, I probably should've pointed that out, but didn't. Honestly I was just giving the other side a point of view (I do that a lot).

1 hour ago, Quadropus said:

Big mac x Applebloom.

They're big brother and little sister, that's even worse then AJ x Big Mac, which is still incest.

1 hour ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Sure, trolling

Oh no, sarcastic trolling, the worst kind of trolling!

21 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Scootaloo x Rainbow Dash

They're only friends/big sister-litter sister to most of us, but a for a few select sick fans they're a little bit more.................

scootaloo with rainbow dash is not worst. 

1 minute ago, Van123 said:

scootaloo with rainbow dash is not worst. 

It is because RD is pretty much a pedophile in this ship, have you even seen the artwork for this ship? It gets....... very sexual between them and scoots is a filly, just saying. Its OK for them to be friends, but dating? That's a big fat NO. 

(edited)
4 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

It is because RD is pretty much a pedophile in this ship, have you even seen the artwork for this ship? It gets....... very sexual between them and scoots is a filly, just saying. Its OK for them to be friends, but dating? That's a big fat NO. 

I didn't mean that, what i mean which are a relationship between sisters, a family.

Edited by Van123

1 minute ago, Van123 said:

I didn't mean that, what i mean which are a relationship between sisters.

And that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that sorta relationship, but most of the time when you "Ship" a character with another character, it means you want to see them date each other. So Rainbow Dash getting shipped with Scootaloo should not happen, for reasons already stated :rarity: