Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[New] Looking for Voice Actors

Dawn Darkness

I am going to be making a fanfilm series of the fandom. They will be approximately two hours long for each film. I'm still looking for voices to the characters. Here's a new list of voice acting for you. They'll be set in the EQG universe.

Virin: The Movie:

• Sunset Shimmer (main protagonist of the film series)
  • Sci-Twi (Twilight, EQG)
  • Rarity
  • Fluttershy
  • Applejack
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Spike the Dog (side character)
  • Omega Shimmer (Sunset's brother, secondary protagonist)
  • Arnold (father of the Shimmer siblings)
  • Prime Minster Bard
  • Xeisan (deep voice, like Smaug's from the Hobbit)

Virin vs. Monica:

• Shobejin (Maina and Mina)

Virin vs. Mechagodzilla:

• Akain
  • Akira
  • Xian

The Final War:

• Ozaki
  • Anna
  • Miyuki
  • Gordon
  • Z (like X from Godzilla)
  • The Secretary General
  • Commander of the Humanity Defense Forces (female)
  • Secondary Commander of the Humanity Defense Forces (male)

These are the characters that you can voice. There's no deadline, otherwise there is on how much you can be acting for the character. Who would you be the voice to? Do let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I can do a deep British voice (my voice) in a variety of accents. Even American if necessary. I'd totally be up for helping out with this, any roles that fit? :D

On 22/5/2018 at 4:44 AM, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

Do you have the equipment for this sort of thing?

Sorry, but I've sort of have to say no, since it'll have to be when I have something for this. I do have an program for the voices, though, it just don't know where to put them in. I also do have an program to do the animated storytelling for my work, but I have decided to just do a seven-mini series than have four films made, instead.

On 25/5/2018 at 1:55 AM, Ed Lyons said:

I have a Samson microphone, excellent sound; virtually no noise. This any help?

That might help. But, I've changed the film series into a seven-mini series so that I don't have to put a lot of work into it. If that's okay with you two, with the change of plans. 

No noise, eh? That could work, want to do somepony or somedrake for the voice acting? I need to have the script ready first, though, as there'll only be a limit of amount of sentences you may speak for the character. But, as I have a one month break, it'll have to be after the eleventh June so that I can work on it to get you ready for the acting.

That'll be all for now. I'll notify you when I have the script ready in a couple of weeks.

6 hours ago, Dawn Darkness said:

Sorry, but I've sort of have to say no, since it'll have to be when I have something for this. I do have an program for the voices, though, it just don't know where to put them in. I also do have an program to do the animated storytelling for my work, but I have decided to just do a seven-mini series than have four films made, instead.

That might help. But, I've changed the film series into a seven-mini series so that I don't have to put a lot of work into it. If that's okay with you two, with the change of plans. 

No noise, eh? That could work, want to do somepony or somedrake for the voice acting? I need to have the script ready first, though, as there'll only be a limit of amount of sentences you may speak for the character. But, as I have a one month break, it'll have to be after the eleventh June so that I can work on it to get you ready for the acting.

That'll be all for now. I'll notify you when I have the script ready in a couple of weeks.

I have some equipment and I have training in Foley work, ADR and extensive training with audio equipment and acting. If you need a hand let me know.