Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GoG Recruitment Drive

skysweep

Hi Everypony!

Im Skysweep, coming in from the Gallery of Goodwill. We are back in the swing of things, but we are in a big need of volunteers. Artists, technical people, staff or even just people wanting to chip in and help out, we need everyone and anyone who is interested! Thanks!

• Brohoof 5

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Twist Tinder said:

I'd love to help this initiative, but I'm not exactly sure how I could help! I'm not particularly talented.

There are tons of ways you could help us! Check out the volunteers or sponsors tiers, we're always looking for decent people to join us 

On 4/27/2018 at 11:43 AM, skysweep said:

Sponsor: (HIGH DEMAND)

A role of a sponsor is to liaise with the requesters and beneficiaries, get to know them and to ensure the request is legitimate. Its a role of some responsibility, and is a good fit for people who enjoy getting to know others and are sympathetic. Applicants will need to ensure there is no conflict of interest in volunteering, (i.e they cannot liaise on requests that involve their friends) and sign an agreement not to do so.

Volunteers: (MEDIUM DEMAND)
As staff cannot keep track of everything around the GoG, there is a need for volunteers to keep the wheels turning behind the scenes. If youre good for outreach, PR, content maintenance and policing threads, this is a role for you. However, if you are particularly skilled at a specific field and have prior experience, we advise trying for a staff position instead. Applicants work directly with staff to keep things working smoothly. They should be willing to help with what they can, and must remember not to abuse their trusted positions.

• Brohoof 1