Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recommended Posts

Welcome to JUNIPER'S SALON!

Here you can sit back and relax while we give you a new look! We can dye hair/fur, style your hair, do makeup, and even have accessories.

We do Ponies, Griffons, Humans, Seaponies, Breezies, Changelings, Hippogriffs, And More! If you are not sure, just ask!

examples of my art: https://imgur.com/a/f7ID5UI

Basically, this is an OC re-design Shop. It's 100% Risk-Free. If you don't like the re-design, by no means do you have to use it, but you can if you want. Plus, it's free! I just want some practice.

To get your OC redesigned, Reply with:

1. An image of your OC (the more the better)

2. Your favorite thing about your OC design currently.

3. A description of your OC (Explain their cutie mark if they have one, explain their personality etc.)

-Since this is free, your OC will be a flat color, with little to no shading and no background-

Wait List:

1. lord swinton

2. Dust Shot

3. Beryl Emyr

4. Star Sproket

5. Strawberry

6. Sinfalair

7. Berry Bliss Sundae

8. Blue Thorn

9. lunar glow

10. rosebud

11. sav

jupiter salon finish .png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name fedvin twilight midnight 

F76697F3CBF443FBDB956C9E45C0051DF4B6DDEF

And his cutiemark

200px-Somerset_and_Dorset_Joint_Railway_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Painset shimmercake is best said:

Name fedvin twilight midnight 

F76697F3CBF443FBDB956C9E45C0051DF4B6DDEF

And his cutiemark

200px-Somerset_and_Dorset_Joint_Railway_

Thank you for your request! I had a lot of fun, I assumed train pony from their cutie mark. 

fedvin twilight midnight .png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, -Juniper- said:

Thank you for your request! I had a lot of fun, I assumed train pony from their cutie mark. 

fedvin twilight midnight .png

Thanks how do you know I am a trainpony and know the train pony and train empire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like you to draw Cali here. My favorite thing about her is her red eyes. Since this is an older picture I have a newer description for her.

Cali now lives in some form of spooky mansion. She can fly, and see in the dark aswell as other magical powers. She has ghosts, bats and stuff like that guarding her stolen things. She's chaotic neutral and doesn't really care about harming others, or helping them. As a matter of fact, helping others is a way to gain allies and reputation, so she does that once in awhile. Her powers are the same though she can steal magic like Tirek does, which makes herself stronger and more powerful but it will never fully stay so if she wants to stay strong she has to drain magic and energy after some periods of time. She can also feed on magic and energy so she doesn't have to eat.  She's a theif, somewhat of a meglomaniac too. She is often seen with a few bats going around her, protecting her.

Her magics involve electricity, though its red. She can summon in tools and weapons that fade away without her focus. She is somewhat heroic though. With all of my characters, shielding, cloaking and teleportation comes with all of them. Cali would sound sly, somewhat sinister. With a slight hint of seductiveness, to lure people close in and then surprise them with a magical move and swipe away their money. Haha. 

20171207_100622.jpg?width=338&height=564

image_1.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Califorum said:

I'd like you to draw Cali here. My favorite thing about her is her red eyes. Since this is an older picture I have a newer description for her.

Cali now lives in some form of spooky mansion. She can fly, and see in the dark aswell as other magical powers. She has ghosts, bats and stuff like that guarding her stolen things. She's chaotic neutral and doesn't really care about harming others, or helping them. As a matter of fact, helping others is a way to gain allies and reputation, so she does that once in awhile. Her powers are the same though she can steal magic like Tirek does, which makes herself stronger and more powerful but it will never fully stay so if she wants to stay strong she has to drain magic and energy after some periods of time. She can also feed on magic and energy so she doesn't have to eat.  She's a theif, somewhat of a meglomaniac too. She is often seen with a few bats going around her, protecting her.

Her magics involve electricity, though its red. She can summon in tools and weapons that fade away without her focus. She is somewhat heroic though. With all of my characters, shielding, cloaking and teleportation comes with all of them. Cali would sound sly, somewhat sinister. With a slight hint of seductiveness, to lure people close in and then surprise them with a magical move and swipe away their money. Haha. 

20171207_100622.jpg?width=338&height=564

image_1.png

 

Here ya are! I hope u like it lol.

 

Cali.png

4 hours ago, Painset shimmercake is best said:

Thanks how do you know I am a trainpony and know the train pony and train empire

well i knew ur a train pony because the cutie mark has 'railway' on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

5aeea5919e157_SkyGamerReferenceSheet.png.c6b272ccf5ca5e8f917bbc470f12b918.png5aeeab7d4e49c_MintyGamerReferenceSheet.thumb.png.57cfed574bff8b66e62495fbdf3e2975.png

This is Sky Gamer.

Sky is a friendly and extreme lightweight (Considering his special trait as he doesn't have any weight on him.) stallion who likes to make friends. He lives in canterlot with his wife Minuette and his daughter Minty Gamer (Example in the pic.). He also doesn't like to be alone as if he's alone long enough, he'll become scared or breakdown.

 

And this is Minty Gamer.

Minty is a playful filly that she loves to play with her parents or her friends. Her top mane has her father's top mane, her lower mane and tail has her mother's lower mane and tail, and she's a pegasus like her father.

(You can take your time to decide, there's no need to rush.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sky Gamer said:
  Hide contents

5aeea5919e157_SkyGamerReferenceSheet.png.c6b272ccf5ca5e8f917bbc470f12b918.png5aeeab7d4e49c_MintyGamerReferenceSheet.thumb.png.57cfed574bff8b66e62495fbdf3e2975.png

This is Sky Gamer.

Sky is a friendly and extreme lightweight (Considering his special trait as he doesn't have any weight on him.) stallion who likes to make friends. He lives in canterlot with his wife Minuette and his foal daughter Minty Gamer (Example in the pic.). He also doesn't like to be alone as if he alone long enough, he'll become scared or breakdown.

 

And this is Minty Gamer.

Minty is a playful filly that she loves to play with her parents or her friends. Her top mane has her father's top mane, her lower mane and tail has her mother's lower mane and tail, and she's a pegasus like her father.

(You can take your time to decide, there's no need to rush.)

how bout I do both haha

here u go!

I decided to take inspiration from their names, for sky i gave him a fur pattern that reminded me of clouds in the sky, and for minty i gave her a mint color scheme

Sky and Minty.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, -Juniper- said:

Here ya are! I hope u like it lol.

 

Cali.png

well i knew ur a train pony because the cutie mark has 'railway' on it

Oh ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, -Juniper- said:

Here ya are! I hope u like it lol.

 

Cali.png

well i knew ur a train pony because the cutie mark has 'railway' on it

Thank you, I really like those magic effects there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do I like the best?

I think the design is what I like,  given I've never thought I would do a pink pony at all!

Name?

Still working on it!

 

Other Info?

He/she is gender fluid and their parents are Tempest and Rarity in my next Gen! 

Traits?

He/she is a very nice and out doing pony,  in well being a model.    Yet they can and will put their hoof down when its called for to help others.    He/she tries to bring out the best in others if anything! 

VDEMujo.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really.png.da8211fa796aea4bc636032ae2c13a93.pngcommission__16_by_inspiration1413-dc6q705.gif.520da374dd7f39fd14b2b2cff9190a76.gifEzzyRef.thumb.png.6705a9e3f23d3454a3303b49cb1c04ef.png

Maybe have a crack at my oc?

Her name is Ezzy, she's sweet friendly, but really chill as well, very quiet and a goody good. 
Best part about her mane is that it's wavy and not too straight or smooth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about my lawyer horse right here? I think the best thing about her right now is the sort of droopy but still lively mane style she has, but since I've never gotten any other art of her she can easily have any kind of style. If you're interested I'd love to see what you come up with!

Bail Bonds Ref.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2018 at 7:20 AM, Tao said:

What do I like the best?

I think the design is what I like,  given I've never thought I would do a pink pony at all!

Name?

Still working on it!

 

Other Info?

He/she is gender fluid and their parents are Tempest and Rarity in my next Gen! 

Traits?

He/she is a very nice and out doing pony,  in well being a model.    Yet they can and will put their hoof down when its called for to help others.    He/she tries to bring out the best in others if anything! 

VDEMujo.png

Oo they were super fun to design!

tao.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh, I'm curious to see how you'd trans-form my OC since he's also always dying his hair and that's my fave part, the versatility with hair styles lol xp

small description along with refs:  https://sta.sh/21ujomypk0ih

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2018 at 1:39 PM, Ezerona said:

Really.png.da8211fa796aea4bc636032ae2c13a93.pngcommission__16_by_inspiration1413-dc6q705.gif.520da374dd7f39fd14b2b2cff9190a76.gifEzzyRef.thumb.png.6705a9e3f23d3454a3303b49cb1c04ef.png

Maybe have a crack at my oc?

Her name is Ezzy, she's sweet friendly, but really chill as well, very quiet and a goody good. 
Best part about her mane is that it's wavy and not too straight or smooth. 

i hope u like it here it is!:

Ezzy.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, -Juniper- said:

i hope u like it here it is!:

Ezzy.png

Oh my....GOODNESSS... this is absolutely gorgeous! Definitely going to get more of her done with this mane omg <3 thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ezerona said:

Oh my....GOODNESSS... this is absolutely gorgeous! Definitely going to get more of her done with this mane omg <3 thank you 

eee thank you im glad u liked it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -Juniper- said:

eee thank you im glad u liked it!

I absolutely adore it, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -Juniper- said:

Oo they were super fun to design!

tao.png

Wow!   That just hit a homerun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tao said:

Wow!   That just hit a homerun!

thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is Dust Shot. He is a combat engineer. He is stubborn, brave, creative and clever. Here is him:

 

Here is Dust Shot. He is a combat engineer. Here is him:

 

pony20180510035450.png

Here is his cutie mark:

 

CutieMarkforRuki-1.png

His uniform is a desert version of this:

rainbow_dash___scat___armor_by_dolphinfox-d5nw5sf.png

And one of these on his sides

cr-4711.jpg

Do what you can. If I'm too picky I'll be happy with what comes out :fluttershy:

By the way, I like the tan to brown color changes the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, a friend told me to check you out and I see that you have some slots open. Think you can do my OC, Beryl Emyr?

_art_trade__reference___beryl_emyr_by_moth_doll-dc9oqy5.thumb.jpg.c2eea310c55087de82bed63ddade9589.jpgberyl_emyr__gift__by_namyanomnom-dbt2phq.thumb.jpg.d5517fc19d0c35545a1c3d64d5cd040a.jpgWIPBeryl.thumb.png.401b3a0ace9459bab01966be8aba4362.png

 

Beryl is laid-back, anxious, and really shy. He tends to keep to himself, and is generally very quiet. Very caring to others too

My favorite thing about his current design is the two-toned color design in his mane and tail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooo! This seems pretty cool! I'd love to see what you can do with the pon I adopted quite some time ago, Star Sprocket

My favorite thing about her current design is the style of her bangs (how they go over her eye slightly), I love that :yay:

I don't quite have any information about her yet ^^; Just go with your gut ;) (I'm slowly working through all my ocs for that reason XD )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you be able to do my Oc?

Name: Strawberry

Cutiemark: Red Moon

Strawberry_Oc_Base.thumb.png.5677c2ae857e71aa09f90bf4b3bd1d92.png

I Currently don't have any Information about her at this time as well so just go whatever you might think of her redesign. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.