Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

-Juniper-

(edited)

Would u wanna do my oc?

Name:Alex Sinfalair

Cutie mark: his cutie mark is that of a warrior guarding an powerful crystal

personality: kind, super strong sense of justice and abit stubborn

his design is as you see, scraggly mane and tail and that is what i like about him

Alex_Sinfalair_Reference_Sheet.png

Edited by dsc
sky fixed his mane and tail x3 thanks sky!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's a bit late to ask for a drawing ... even so I'd like to see.

this is my OC Berry Bliss Sundae or simply BB-Sundae

bb_sundae_oc_by_berry_bliss_sundae-dc5z6c3.pngso_fragile_by_berry_bliss_sundae-dcbml4k.pngberry_bliss_on_tumblr__by_berry_bliss_sundae-dcakxbs.jpg5afc5acea924e_cutiemark.png.6456b31f54d6aa6f20d38678990f4811.png

the character does not have a definite history or personality since it was created only as a mascot for my deviantart. but if I can tell you what I base to create her cutie mark ... her talent is '' the creation '' or '' imagination '' (I still do not decide) everything we create is always written on a paper for give life to our idea, the feather with the magical flash represents that ... the power to create wonderful things according to our imagination.

Regarding the name ... well, Berry I like it as a little joke, something like '' mom likes berries '', Bliss is because of the color of her skin and sundae because of the color of her mane.

Sorry everyone about the delay, with my school year ending I'm getting bombarded with packets and finals and I'm really stressed out abt that so once it ends ill be back at drawing!

(edited)
3 minutes ago, -Juniper- said:

Sorry everyone about the delay, with my school year ending I'm getting bombarded with packets and finals and I'm really stressed out abt that so once it ends ill be back at drawing!

Aw, sorry to hear that, hope you'll get better soon... *smiles*

Edited by Sky Gamer

11 hours ago, Nightmare Terror said:

I don’t know what’s going on and I’m to lazy to look at the comments

Are you drawing ponies or something?

I'd suggest to read the previous comments instead of writing absolutely unnecessary posts.

Hey Juniper! Your drawings are gorgeous, I absolutely fell in love with the style. :wub: If you feel like drawing Lunar Glow, give her a shot! Thank you! :D

This is her and her cutie mark:

Silver Rhythm.png

dsankjtgbkxpnocirtfd.png

On 2018-05-19 at 9:18 AM, -Juniper- said:

relax and take your time, there is no rush here ^^

On 5/19/2018 at 9:18 AM, -Juniper- said:

don't worry and take your time. :)

I have been having a really hard time figuring out what kind of hairstyle I should make for Rosebud if she were attending the Grand Galloping Gala.

Nothing has to change in her design, just need a mane style for that event~

she has a lot of mane to work with, so go ham on that~

rosebud.png

(edited)

Do you want to redesign my OC's mane and tail? I really don't like it right now,

What I like about them: They're a tomboy like me, and they love short hair. So something short, preferably a bun or short ponytail

No cutie mark, obviously because they're a Hippogriff

Keep the colors, just redo the mane and tail.

Take your time with other requests and such!!

7efa4932e95af9d03e05ed332beee578.thumb.png.c552af8319380670c103a85066535c03.png

Edited by Sav.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 3:10 AM, VoltWrecker said:

How about my lawyer horse right here? I think the best thing about her right now is the sort of droopy but still lively mane style she has, but since I've never gotten any other art of her she can easily have any kind of style. If you're interested I'd love to see what you come up with!

Bail Bonds Ref.png

sorry this took so long, but here you go!

Bail Bonds.png

I hate adding to the list, but I just got this... i have no idea.. as a gift and maybe you could turn her into something I love ^^

https://toyhou.se/1135945.dreo-wip-#4867125

Dreo is the current name and honestly what I love the most is her markings (not the gender symbols though) and her eyes that's about it ^^;

She's brand new so no story/personality yet. feel free to stray from the original design XD

Hello there, @-Juniper-. I hope you are doing good and thankful for the chance you are giving.

(01) //the character on the right//

29138425_2036677336658023_1152170224_n.jpg.2d76448beb0f3cd378bef611410b8435.jpg

(02) I love the beanie, the headphones, long hair

(03)// personality: McKenzie is adventurous person, her close friends and significant other really see this side of her. She loves to explore abandoned and haunted places for the vibe, this usually ends up in her breaking the law to get into those kinds of places. She is very smart and creative which tends to help when she is difficult situations. McKenzie is weird, boyish nerd that will often reference nerd things, act like a guy and be extremely weird to make her best friend laugh. She is very protective and loving of her family, close friends and significant other; and doesn’t want to see them get hurt. She is a night owl; and will usually see staying up late doing whatever she does at 3 am in the morning. McKenzie is insecure about herself and has a lot of self-hate. She doesn’t thinks she is ever good enough for the person she loves if she is in a relationship. // //Also she really loves jeans, like skinny jeans. Some accessories would be an leather satchel. //