Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your most ambitious crossover event in history

Megas

(edited)

It was fun seeing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles teaming up with Queen Elsa, Twilight Sparkle and Saitama to battle Queen Beryl, Cobra Commander and their army of Death Eaters. I still can't believe Matt Hardy succeeded in deleting Zordon though

Edited by Whomps

51 minutes ago, Redeye said:

Any attempt to beat this one is futile.

I’ll do you one better

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Just a friendly reminder that WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain let you make your own Super Saiyan before Xenoverse did

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Whomps

Oh, that one time where my dad insisted on driving me and my brother 60 miles to a college campus when he was clearly unfit to drive and, not even 5 miles into the trip, I insisted on taking control of the car (Mazda CX5 crossover) and drove the entire way there, even though I hate how high crossovers are.

Oh wait, we're not talking about the vehicle?

• Brohoof 3

I watched Scooby Doo crossover with Batman and Robin once. They've got a lot of experience in doing that, including with a video game about themselves. But you are all forgetting what is truly the most ambitious crossover.

Super Smash Bros. by having various Nintendo franchises fighting one another via their respective characters to see who can beat who.