SushiSub

When did you graduate high school?

what year did you graduate high school?

i graduated last year, it was fun. i was in for a little longer than i wanted, but i needed the extra time

I was homeschooled so it's hard to say :pout: by my year I would have graduated in 2014 but I started college in 2016

I graduated high school on June 11, 2011. 

(edited)

May 2005

I am an old man, guys. 

Edited by Memento Mori

Badges

well i haven't yet. i'm supposed to next month but i failed too much so that's not happening. now i'm not expected to until late 2019 (homeschool, doesn't have to be at the end of a regular school year now. also that's only if i was actually doing stuff on-time which i'm not.)

i know this doesn't technically answer the question but close enough

1 hour ago, Memento Mori said:

May 2005

I am an old man, guys. 

Lol, off my lawn you whippersnapper :)

1985 :)

June 15, 1985

First class of our school to be allowed to graduate on a Saturday.

Badges

I was homeschooled from 6th to 12th, then graduated in 2008.

I'm hoping to be finished with High School by my birthday; it would be the ultimate Birthday gift to myself~! :D

That is to say, I am hoping to finish High School on or before June 7th. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

I graduated high school in 2013.

Graduated high school in 2010...  Still have yet to go to college though, I don't really know what I want to do.

(edited)

Just earlier this year. Waiting on my diploma package so I can start finding a job. If I can build a 2 to 5 year portfolio of website/app development projects I could potentially land a killer contract upwards of $5,000 but obviously it will take time. In this day and age the entreprenuers and hustlers are the more sucessful ones compared to those who invested tens of thousands of dollars in a field in college/university and still are in a hit-or-miss employment situation when they finally graduate (and are in a quicksand pit of debt). Show the world what you can do with knowledge, skill, and experience and they won’t give a damn about those degree papers.

Either you work for the boss or you are the boss.

Edited by Shabb3r

Badges

2 hours ago, Longhaul said:

June 15, 1985

First class of our school to be allowed to graduate on a Saturday.

Ok, off *our lawns* you whippersnappers :)

June 2001! Our class nickname was "a student Odyssey." As part of my senior gift from my parents, we took a trio to NYC. We were fortunate to see the Twin Towers. 

After graduating college I moved tlhere and have been here since, thanks to meeting Mrs. PiratePony.

Just over a decade ago. My how time flies.

In three years. (hopefully) :D 

3 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

I'll be graduating in two weeks.

WOOHOO!! Congrats on graduating high school! :yay: 

3 hours ago, Recherche said:

I'm hoping to be finished with High School by my birthday; it would be the ultimate Birthday gift to myself~! :D

That is to say, I am hoping to finish High School on or before June 7th. :fluttershy:

Good luck with it, you have just a little more than a month. :rarity: That would be an amazing birthday present if you do it though, graduating high school and getting over a chapter of your life, on your birthday! :P 

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Good luck with it, you have just a little more than a month. :rarity: That would be an amazing birthday present if you do it though, graduating high school and getting over a chapter of your life, on your birthday! :P 

Yeah, it really would~! :yay: I'm going to do everything in my power to get it done by then, as difficult as it may be! :grin:

I haven't graduated just yet, but I should do that in a year and a half, if everything goes as planned!

I'm not sure I can get to the end of it without a mental breakdown, but I'll try my best to do that!

1 minute ago, Recherche said:

Yeah, it really would~! :yay: I'm going to do everything in my power to get it done by then, as difficult as it may be! :grin:

Just think that one more little push, and you'll be done with it forever. This should give you the strenght you need!:ph34r: