Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Perfect Opposites. (1x1 Human Romance) (OOC)

Catpone Cerberus

(edited)

Hi, I got an idea for another RP and I'll drop it here in case someone would be interested to RP it with me.

Simply put.....
It takes place in world like ours, in some unnamed city, only real difference being that Death and Life are actual supernatural entities of some sort. The plot is pretty simple, There's two people, our characters, who are kinda special, they are are offspring of Death and a human (my character) and offspring of Life and a human (Your character) and they end up meeting, finding out what the other is, and eventually fall in love.

There is really no limits when it comes to your character, other than that there needs to be aspects coming from the fact that they are a child of Life itself, for example, my character will uncontrollably kill anything that lives (expect their mother, Death itself, your character or Life, or anything your character is touching) if it touches his skin, and he will have certain things to his personality you would expect from Death (but his personality is still mostly "human-personality").

so yeah, if anyone is interested, feel free to tell me, and nothing is set in stone so if you'd like to suggest changes etc. we can discuss it.

some of my my character's info down below.

Spoiler

Name Michael/Michelle . age 20
wears hooded leather jacket, leather gloves and cargo pants. Blonde, blue eyes.

Edited by Simply Cerberus