Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umm hi?

Kevin Tang

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Brief sight of its name when I was searching for something on Google. Long short story, then I saw at one of the search result containing the URL (mlpforums.com) and got interested

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I found a PMV type YouTube video of a song I liked so I decided to watch the series and I liked it

I sometimes feel uncomfortable that I watch and like something that isn't for my age

I guess this becomes too long?

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Hey, as long as you don't hurt anyone with your interests... it's no problem at all! :catface:

Regardless, welcome to the MLP Forums, Kevin! It's great to have you here! :grin:

I'm looking forward to seeing you around! Have a good one, my dude! :fluttershy:

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

Hello and welcome! :squee: While MLP isn't exactly made for the people our age, it still appeals to all of us here for a reason! No need to be ashamed or uncomfortable because of it, it's only a show after all. :fluttershy: And by your name, I'm just going to assume you're Chinese. You're also the same age as I am, we already have so much in common! ;) I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :yay: 

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 5

Well honestly, Lauren Faust deliberately made the show interesting for all ages. You liking it just means she did a good job. And hey, it's no different from any other cartoon that people enjoy. So don't sweat it.

Anyway, welcome!! X3

• Brohoof 6

MLP’s an awesome show, no need to feel bad for liking it! And you’re definitely not alone, there’s quite a lot of us around who enjoy it as well! :D 

Have fun making new friends! :) 

• Brohoof 5

up fluttershy! :yay: feel free to see what you want, you should not feel embarrassed about that!:rarity: besides, everyone here is very kind! :twi: You will surely have a great time, a super hug and a warm welcome to our little place of equestria! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1