Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Create your own Kingdom!

Emperor Azurailo

Hey everyone!

Have you ever imagined what your customized Kingdom could look like? Now's your chance!

Please share these elements if possible:

-Name of your Kingdom: 

-National Flag: 

-Royal Flag: 

-Coat of Arms: 

-National Anthem: 

-Constitutional or Absolute Monarchy?: 

-Capital city of your Kingdom: 

-Name of the Ruler: 

-Backstory of your Kingdom: 

-Particularity of your Kingdom: 

-Misc informations: 

Here, I'll start! ^^

-Name of your Kingdom: the Trains Empire

-National Flag: 

Drapeau Empire des Trains.png

-Royal Flag: None

-Coat of Arms: 

Blason Empire des Trains 2.png

-National Anthem: La Ferrovipathe

-Constitutional or Absolute Monarchy?: Constitutional Monarchy

-Capital city of your Kingdom: Ferroviaria

-Name of the Ruler: Emperor Blu Traincrown (MLP)

5ad387e789c6e_EmperorBluTraincrownImperialThrone.thumb.png.bd0ef78532356a20e82399bd21248a9e.png

Marc I (IRL)

bbb89ea4-8560-485d-a9e8-b93748f4dfb6.jpg

-Backstory of your Kingdom: The Trains Empire is a Federal Empire, born from the union between the Kingdom of Trains and the Kingdom of the Renewable Energies, in 2016.

-Particularity of your Kingdom: In MLP, the inhabitants of the Empire would be Trainponies. IRL we would have advanced trains.

-Misc informations: None

(edited)

Name: Ragnarok

Constitutional/Absolute Monarchy: Leadership exerted through military might

Capital City: Razgrad, the city of Generals

Name of Ruler: Currently: Uraso, Supreme General of Ragnarok, and Arthenia, the Mighty Valkyrian of War; future heirs: Rhea, the Right Hand of Ragnarok and Kronos, the Technological Tyrant (and yes, it’s my OC)

Backstory: Ragnarok was once a seperate kingdom that was allied with Equestria many millenia ago as its military backbone. Tensions rose, however, after a great war between ponies, griffons and dragons razed the lands they once called home. The ponies were split on how to respond to the situation. Some wanted to eradicate the opposition while others believed compromise would work. Their ever opposing views caused a secession, and the ponies that strived for war established Ragnarok. 

Particularity: Leadership in Ragnarok is dependent on how much militaristic force you can exert. Before Kronos, leaders were based on how strong and leathal you were in the battlefield. After Kronos, there was no denying, and no competition, of the might of the Reavers, Kronos’ family clan. 

Misc: While there are no particularly special male positions in the military of Ragnarok, there are a select few female warriors that acsend to a greater calling than an honorable general. That honor is known as a Valkyrie, one of which is Kronos’ mother, Arthenia. Valkyries are amongst the rarest and most valuable warriors in the battlefield, as only females can become Valkyries and they possess great battlefield powers such as the power to heal and resurrect allies, protect them with a Great Valkyrian Ageis, and projecting massive kinetic barriers that stop projectiles in mid flight. Because there are so few Valkyries in Ragnarok, they are rarely ever called upon and when they are, they are given top priority of protection. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

Sounds a little complex. Personally, I would into the world of Disney and to a lesser, Nintendo,  so perhaps an union of the two might be possible. Details to be determined.

(edited)

-Name of your Kingdom: 

Novae Terrae

-National Flag: 

That of the Earth in the center, Sun, Moon and Stars surrounding it.

-Coat of Arms: 

Something like this.

Image result for sun and moon combined

-National Anthem:  None.

Absolute Monarchy 

Paris, France.

-Name of the Ruler: 

Califorum  (Me)

After finding a way to venture to another dimension aswell as Time travel I create an alternate timeline where the Earth is unified under my benevolent rule. Technology is very futuristic, though it still maintains the 'olden' feelings of an Empire. 

Edited by Califorum

oh i don't think you want to know my ideal kingdom.. :orly:

-Name of your Kingdom: 

Kingdom of Quepan

-National Flag: 

flag.png.7168eb7c45c35ba2a8648cd7d78cea37.png

-Coat of Arms: 

cote.png.1c65d7b982e668ea7fbbcc6cc861b1b0.png

-National Anthem: 

Absolute Monarchy 

Montorioru, KQC

-Name of the Ruler: 

Queen Jordan (me)

During the 18th century, Quebec liberated themselves from Canada and formed a legion with Emperor Hidehito to form a fusion kingdom of Quebec and Japan. 

-Name of your Kingdom:   The Union of Soviet Equestria

-National Flag:  

Image result for communist flag

-Royal Flag:  None, there is no "Royal flag"

-Coat of Arms: 

Related image

-National Anthem:  Basically the Soviet Union's national anthem but with more Equestrian lyrics and references to ponies

-Constitutional or Absolute Monarchy?:  Absolute Monarchy 

-Capital city of your Kingdom:  Canterlot

-Name of the Ruler:  King Faradawn of Canterlot (That's me!), with @Sherbert Music-Guard as my second-in-command Five-star Admiral 

-Backstory of your Kingdom:  After me and Sherbert are transported to Equestria via a portal, we decide to team up and take down the tyrant Celestia, head of the now defunct Monarchy of The Two Sisters. After gaining a large following of ponies me and Sherbert launch an all out war on Celestia, eventually taking Canterlot and storming the Royal Palace, capturing Celestia and locking her away forever. I am crowned King, and I begin my new Communist agenda as the ruler of the new Communist Equestrian Monarchy, leading Equestria into a new golden age of prosperity. I also marry Rainbow Dash and Sherbert marries Twilight Sparkle.  

-Particularity of your Kingdom:  The Union of Soviet Equestria covers all of Equestria

-Misc informations:  The Union of Soviet Equestria is the only Communist Monarchy in the world of MLP 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Memento Mori said:

Why yes of course! You look downright dapper in your uniform! And so stoic! :wub::mustache:

Thank you so much !! :wub:

I'm actually working on a more realistic uniform, if you're interested! ;)

8 hours ago, TBD said:

oh i don't think you want to know my ideal kingdom.. :orly:

C'mon! You're getting me interested! :squee:

@KashikoiPai I love your ideal Kingdom! It's really original! :wub:

Greetings to my neighbor and ally, the Union of Soviet Equestria! @King of Canterlot this Kingdom would be a very cool place to visit, I'm sure! ^^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Thank you so much !! :wub:

I'm actually working on a more realistic uniform, if you're interested! ;)

@KashikoiPai I love your ideal Kingdom! It's really original! :wub:

Greetings to my neighbor and ally, the Union of Soviet Equestria! @King of Canterlot this Kingdom would be a very cool place to visit, I'm sure! ^^

Nevermind, i saw which one hey were. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

On 5/8/2018 at 11:58 PM, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

maybe later when I have spare times.

• 2 weeks later...

-Name of your Kingdom:  Wyrcungdracon

-National Flag: image.png.262ae854d98e3b86b37cde3c8d2993e6.png

-Royal Flag: image.png.6c0cbd6120b547ae61443fecf1c4320b.png

-Coat of Arms:  image.png.81913c996366a85a4b32ad4c64ae8f02.png

-National Anthem:   La Resistance

-Constitutional or Absolute Monarchy?:  Absolute Monarchy

-Capital city of your Kingdom:  Blanjatt

-Name of the Ruler:    Harmonie (Queen) and Revuer (King)

-Backstory of your Kingdom:  Created simply from a rebellious tribe of Griffons, Dragons and Draconequui, they fought against and moved from the ponies in Trottingham, and expanded to a point where the kingdom was a full 20x the size of the island they once inhabited. Twas not to last. The kingdom was only around for a couple hundred years before being totaled by the ponies.

-Particularity of your Kingdom:  721 Km South East Los Pegasus

-Misc informations:  None