Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need a Fluttershy plushie

Im_not_crazy_im_just

Online retailers are generally the best option for purchasing MLP plushies. To commission them can be pricey (the higher the quality, the more expensive) and the basic ones sold at Target or Walmart tend to be of low quality. The good news is, however, you do not need a credit/debit card to purchase things from websites such as Amazon or Ebay. You may purchase a gift card from a convenient store and place a specific amount of money on it once you purchase it. Then, you apply the gift card's code to its website and use that to buy whatever you'd like. 

• Brohoof 1

If I didn't have a credit card, I would go to Toys R Us and buy a Fluttershy plush there, I'm pretty sure they would have them there 

You could probably even find a Fluttershy plush at Walmart or Target, and just use cash to buy them, then that way you wouldn't have to buy a gift card or deal with anything online :squee:

Heck, I remember seeing MLP plushies at my local grocery store, and they don't even have a toy aisle  

• Brohoof 1

Well there's a build-a-bear workshop fluttershy plush although i'm not sure if there's any in-stock at the stores right now so you may want to ask the staff and see if they have one. if not, then you'll have to wait or go to another build-a-bear workshop for one. the plush itself is $28 plus more if you're getting the outfit and sound attachment which is fluttershy's 6-in-1 saying although it's optional if you're willing to spend that much. normally build-a-bear workshop do a sale on these plushies which is 2 for $35 + more with outfit(s) and sound attachment, but still optional to buy.

I do believe that there's a TY beanie baby fluttershy plush as well, but some stores have it so you wanna check if they have it as well. Some of those TY beanie baby fluttershy plush may come in sizes so the cheapest one would be the smallest. probably like around 7.5 inches. you can also find these at walgreens, barnes & noble, and some grocery stores such as ralphs and vons.

Toys r us would be your best bet, but due to the closure for bankrupt and liquidation reason, you won't get to see much around in these parts so you may wanna use the store finder from the site to find one. Probably gamestop, target, and Walmart may have them, but it'll be in different brands and quality other than TY beanie baby and build-a-bear workshop brand(s)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

The worst thing ever just happened at GameStop. I was looking for a game (The binding of Isaac Afterbirth + For the Switch) and my mom noticed mlp plushies. She kept on saying I should get one and you know what made me angrier:okiedokieloki: than her trying to embarrass me? THERE WAS NO FLUTTERSHY PLUSHIE:(:(:(:(!!!!!

Well your other options Is what I suggested earlier which are build-a-bear workshop, target, and Walmart. I don't see that many fluttershy plushies in build-a-bear workshop as I last saw so I may suggest asking the staff or if you want, you can just wait for the fluttershy seapony cape to be released. Walmart, well that all depends on which Walmart you're getting the pony merch from, but if it's a small one, well you won't see much in terms of variety so I suggest a super Walmart should do it. Target, well I don't see much as I know about.

TY beanie baby fluttershy plush, well you can find them in some stores such as walgreens and others that sells them. The price may vary by size so probably you can get the small and cheap one. There are Fluttershy plush clip-ons as well.

• Brohoof 1