Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Laurel Crown

Laurel Crown

7 minutes ago, Laurel Crown said:

I never done it before so I hope it'll turn out a success on my part.
Ask me anything you want, either In-character in bold or Out-of-character in italic

What's it like in Italy?

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

What's it like in Italy?

Depends on where you live. It can be either living in the mountains, plains or near the sea so it has its pros and cons. Like here in the northern plains it can get very hot on Summer or foggy as heck in Winter.
Then we have things like disoccupation, immigrants overflowing from africa and middle east and a government too unstable and biased to make their own mind on how to save the country from economical crisis. To quote TvTropes: "It's like a castle of cards in front of a fan".
At least tourism is what keep this country relevant.

• Brohoof 1

Well in the states we call it Oregano and I think a simple yes or no would suffice unless you thinking I'm referring to Marijuana which I'm not. A weed is any unwanted plant that's hard to get rid of. Like dandelions, crabgrass, morning glory, and clover if you don't want it mixed in with your lawn, then again lawns aren't so common in Europe. 

• Brohoof 1

On 8/5/2018 at 12:51 AM, SharpWit said:

Well in the states we call it Oregano and I think a simple yes or no would suffice unless you thinking I'm referring to Marijuana which I'm not. A weed is any unwanted plant that's hard to get rid of. Like dandelions, crabgrass, morning glory, and clover if you don't want it mixed in with your lawn, then again lawns aren't so common in Europe. 

Then I got proved wrong. My bad.
Yes. It can grow out like a weed, which can be convenient if it grow near your house.
Lawns are actually common if the houses are not based on cities or any big town.

• Brohoof 1