Jump to content
Banner by ~ SFyr

Quick test everyone!!!


 Share

Recommended Posts

1. Fastest pony in Equestria.

2. Who wins in Avengers Infinity war.

3. Most powerful enemy in MLP.

4. 350 divided by 10.

5. Define Pronoun.

6. Fastest sport car.

7. When did the first episode of MLP air.

8. Define "debunked"

9. What does "Quel" mean.

10. Say something funny!!!!!

(Don't post any irritating comments please!!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  1. @Lucky Bolt ^_^
  2. Don't know.
  3. Tirek when he absorbs Discord's magic.
  4. 35
  5. A word that can function as a noun in place of one (he, she, it, we, you, they).
  6. Don't know
  7. October 10th, 2010.
  8. Something that has been refuted.
  9. To put an end to something, or to destroy it.
  10. Something funny!!!!!! :P
Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1. Rainbow Dash
2. Can't tell you, spoilers.
3. Tirek, thus far.
4. 35
5. A noun that lost its amateur status.
6. The one that beats you in a race.
7. 10/10/10
8. To be roused from sleep in the military.
9. Dunno.
10. I'm popular.

:maud:

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Spoiler alert, no one wins

3. Incompetence

4. 35

5. No idea

6. Something featured on an episode of the Grand Tour or Top Gear at some point

7. A long time ago.

8. Debunked means that something was tested and the claim was proven wrong.

9. Quel means to halt or stop.

10. Ever hear of German Humor? It's no laughing matter.

  • Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


7 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

1. Fastest pony in Equestria.

2. Who wins in Avengers Infinity war.

3. Most powerful enemy in MLP.

4. 350 divided by 10.

5. Define Pronoun.

6. Fastest sport car.

7. When did the first episode of MLP air.

8. Define "debunked"

9. What does "Quel" mean.

10. Say something funny!!!!!

(Don't post any irritating comments please!!)

1. Rainbow Dash,

2. Pass, 

3. Tirek,

4. pass, 

5. a noun that is a pro,

6. A lambo?

7. 2010,

8. I can't remember,

9. cant remember,

10. I don't want to get banned so I can't put something funny here sadly!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


13 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

1. Rainbow Dash,

2. Pass, 

3. Tirek,

4. pass, 

5. a noun that is a pro,

6. A lambo?

7. 2010,

8. I can't remember,

9. cant remember,

10. I don't want to get banned so I can't put something funny here sadly!

HAHAHAHAHHA!!! I lOVE YOUR ANSWERS!!!

Here are the answers:

1. Rainbow Dash

2.Okay, well, let's say, it's very, very,very sad...

3. Tirek

4. 35

5.  A word that can function as a noun

6. Bugatti Chiron Vision GT

7. October 10th, 2010

8. Something that has been proven wrong or otherwise

9. Quel means "what" in French (sorry, i should have clarified the language)

10.    Dad-  "So son, how was your report card"?

         Son- "You don't wanna know."

         Dad- "Why not"?

          Son- "They're below "C" level."

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

1. Fastest pony in Equestria.

2. Who wins in Avengers Infinity war.

3. Most powerful enemy in MLP.

4. 350 divided by 10.

5. Define Pronoun.

6. Fastest sport car.

7. When did the first episode of MLP air.

8. Define "debunked"

9. What does "Quel" mean.

10. Say something funny!!!!!

(Don't post any irritating comments please!!)

  1. Rainbow Dash
  2. Who knows, maybe the tides turn in the second part
  3. Discord, when he was still a villain
  4. 35
  5. The word you call something (e.g. it, she, they)
  6. No idea.
  7. October 10, 2010. I just remember 101010. :P
  8. To solve or figure out
  9. What
  10. The amount of sugar in a Coca-Cola, seriously, it's ridiculous.
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


55 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:
  1. Rainbow Dash
  2. Who knows, maybe the tides turn in the second part
  3. Discord, when he was still a villain
  4. 35
  5. The word you call something (e.g. it, she, they)
  6. No idea.
  7. October 10, 2010. I just remember 101010. :P
  8. To solve or figure out
  9. What
  10. The amount of sugar in a Coca-Cola, seriously, it's ridiculous.

I know. I like Doctor pepper and the sugar in it is probably worse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

1. Fastest pony in Equestria.

2. Who wins in Avengers Infinity war.

3. Most powerful enemy in MLP.

4. 350 divided by 10.

5. Define Pronoun.

6. Fastest sport car.

7. When did the first episode of MLP air.

8. Define "debunked"

9. What does "Quel" mean.

10. Say something funny!!!!!

(Don't post any irritating comments please!!)

1. Rainbow Dash

2. IDK, i havent watched it :P

3. Tirek

4. 35

5. A word used to replace a noun as a description

6. Lotus

7. October 10, 2010

8. When something has been disproven

9. I have no idea

10. My life

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...