Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last thing you cooked?

Reecejackox

• 6 months later...

Toasted two breakfast hot packets. 

Pulled them out 2/3 of the way done, opened them up and crammed a cheddar cheese stick into each before putting them back in. 

After they were fully baked I reopened them up and added some stone ground mustard to the insides of each. 

Tastes better than it sounds. 

Think the last thing I really "cooked" might of been a burrito I made for lunch.

• Brohoof 1

Last thing I made, that being this morning, was oh so glorious turkey bacon. While I have always loved turkey bacon, I hadn't really thought of buying it myself for a long time. Now I am and it is awesome. Super easy to make and put some black pepper on it and baboom, awesome food stuffs.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Last thing I made, that being this morning, was oh so glorious turkey bacon. While I have always loved turkey bacon, I hadn't really thought of buying it myself for a long time. Now I am and it is awesome. Super easy to make and put some black pepper on it and baboom, awesome food stuffs.

Pork Bacon is still better... :dry: But Turkey Bacon is still a suitable replacement I suppose. :P 

Me... COOK? HAH! I'm too nervous to cook! Though I have made grilled cheese sandwiches for myself in the past. You know, well done ones that have that little bit of black to them, and they're crunchy... AND SO GOOD! :D Now I just have to add some BACON to it and it will be PERFECTION. :pinkie:

Edited by DusksuD
  • Brohoof 2

On 5/28/2019 at 3:10 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

I toasted a pop-tart for breakfast this morning. :derp:

#Easypeasylemonsqueezy :P

Crusted potatoes. Like a bawss. 

Made a few things today!  For a late breakfast, I made tofu scramble and for dinner, I made this teriyaki chicken in the slow cooker.  It was alright but I'll definitely have to change how much liquid went into it, it seemed like chicken teriyaki soup with all the liquid!!!

• 6 months later...