Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

Dashy 4 Ever

What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

I once went to Romania in Europe and my aunt gave me giant mushrooms filled with God knows what in them.

Whatever it was, it was horrible beyond imagination.

• Brohoof 4

You know, I've always held the opinion that seafood can be very tasty... if you get rid of the fishy aftertaste.

That's something that my father didn't seem to understand when he served cocktail sauce + mayonnaise at the time... :eww:

• Brohoof 5

Seaweed chips. A friend of mine brought a bag of them over and he liked them, so I thought I would try them! I put one on my tongue and it was INSTANT gag reflex. It was horrible! The absolute worst thing I have ever tasted and that is an accomplishment, because I have tried brusselsprouts and raisins. Never again will I fall for seaweed.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

The absolute worst thing I have ever tasted and that is an accomplishment, because I have tried brusselsprouts and raisins.

Raisins, huh? :o I suppose they're just too sweet or dry for you?

Oh, and if you hate raisins... don't eat dates! :please:

• Brohoof 1

I didnt exactly eat this, i drank it, and boy is there quite a story behind it. *ahem*:

So, me and my cousins from my dad’s side of the family are at an asian buffet, a really huge one. We get one of those “fill it yourself” glasses at the beverage line and we fill it up with EVERYTHING, and i mean EVERYTHING; all the sodas, all the slushies, all the ice cream and all the sriracha and soy sauce at our section of the table. The result was this disgusting looking and foul smelling substance that reeked of death. The stench from the concoction itself was enough to befoul any man. So, the most logical thing to do was taste it. Sure enough, it tasted like 2 week old ice cream drizzled in hot sauce. It was disgusting, but it made for quite a memory. 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Recherche said:

I think the reason why I don't like them is because they are super nasty. XD I can't even describe the taste, it is just horrid to me. x_x

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I think the reason why I don't like them is because they are super nasty. XD I can't even describe the taste, it is just horrid to me. x_x

Nah, I get it; we all have those foods that just... makes us dry-heave a little! :please:

I probably should have also mentioned pepperoni as well; it's just so damn greasy that it feels like I'm eating concentrated sludge! :eww:

15 minutes ago, Recherche said:

SPAM...I vomited after taking a bite of it raw from the can as part of a theatre scene in middle school....that smell still haunts my soul. 

• Brohoof 2

I got these preserved duck eggs from an Asian food market. They were black and preserved with tea leaves. They weren't that bad, although I wouldn't buy them again. The gross part was eating a tomato right after. There was some kind of reaction that made the tomato taste really gross.

41 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Seaweed chips. A friend of mine brought a bag of them over and he liked them, so I thought I would try them! I put one on my tongue and it was INSTANT gag reflex. It was horrible! The absolute worst thing I have ever tasted and that is an accomplishment, because I have tried brusselsprouts and raisins. Never again will I fall for seaweed.

OMG! I tried seaweed candy once. I gagged and ORDERED my boyfriend (husband now) to pull over. I ended up using warm Mt Dew as a mouthwash as I desperately tried to get the taste out of my mouth! I swished and spit a whole 20 once bottle! I came very VERY close to vomiting on the side of the road. My boyfriend's reaction? Intense body shaking laughter! I have never tasted anything that nasty ever since!

34 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

SPAM...I vomited after taking a bite of it raw from the can as part of a theatre scene in middle school....that smell still haunts my soul. 

Aw, but it's so good. Too much fat and salt though, I can't eat more than two cans of it in a year.

I'm going with coleslaw. I don't like my veggies, salad dressings and that sort of crap make me vomit, especially mayonnaise which I only like thoroughly mixed with my tuna, and vinegar which you can kill dandelions with I think so I don't know why anyone consumes it really. One time I was with my ex-step-dad, he thought it would be a good idea to bring me along with him on a first date. The lady was very nice, she was a school teacher and it was a picnic near a beach. He brought out some coleslaw and I warned him it'd make me throw up, he didn't listen and of course I threw up after he told me to eat some.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That KFC chicken I had yesterday. It WASN'T fresh, it had a REALLY dark look to it and to be fair, it looked like it had been sitting there for more than 3 - 4 days :adorkable:

Made me REALLY sick yesterday. I had to take a nap, drink lemonade and eat Spam just so I could feel better. I swear, that is the last time I'm ever eating at KFC. *shudders* :scoots:  

Edited by SolarFlare13

(edited)

I don’t eat too much gross stuff. What most people would find the most gross would probably be raw deer (venison). I was the one who shot it too.

Edited by Sliding Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I could eat almost anything, so I never taste anything gross yet.

4 minutes ago, Sliding Bolt said:

I don’t eat too much gross stuff. What most people would find the most gross would probably be raw deer (venison).

I've actually had that, and it's pretty good! I've also had Rabbit and Elk too, they were all pretty good tasting :grin:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Black Licorice ><, straight up black licorice candy (oddly enough I can stand it if it's hidden in other flavours for just a sight HINT) just makes me want to gag and dry heave instantly. Just the smell... UUGHHn

Also, random side note, my  husband tried Root Beer for the first time in his life, and almost threw upon the carpet. I still tease him about hating root beer.  He makes a face when I even say the words "root beer." XD

Edited by Memento Mori

Mustard. I hate the bloody stuff with a passion; the smell, the taste, how it corrupts anything it touches... In my McDonald employee days, the mustard packets used to really suck to open too. If you were unlucky, it exploded on you and the smell of mustard stuck to you for the next 6-7 hours of your shift.

hmm not sure what i would choose.

ive disliked turkey on sandwiches (and at thanksgiving in general) for a long time. it just started to be gross to me