Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

Dashy 4 Ever

18 minutes ago, Stormfurry said:

It's better if you add single-slice cheese. :laugh:

I forgot sun-dried tomatoes made wrong. Tastes like vomit. 

I cannot imagine how bad that will taste 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I was chewing a bubble gum in the middle of the class. It was delicious. But it suddenly started to melt!!! The liquid tasted so disgusting! But I swallowed it, because again, I was in the middle of the class. :yuck:

14 hours ago, Heasol said:

I was chewing a bubble gum in the middle of the class. It was delicious. But it suddenly started to melt!!! The liquid tasted so disgusting! But I swallowed it, because again, I was in the middle of the class. :yuck:

Oh crap that happened to me too! I didn't expect the gum has a chew limit right? :ButtercupLaugh:

There was a chunky Italian soup I had back in 2nd grade for lunch. IT WAS SO BAD. Like, it literally smelled like vomit and tasted like it too. Kids sitting around me kept saying "just eat it" but I couldn't physically bring myself to do it. 

Wow, some of the replies here are sure...something :wacko:

I wouldn't say it's something I "ate", but it was comfortably the worst thing I ever TASTED. One time when I had a sore throat, I had to ingest some aniseed-flavored cold medicine...to be blunt, I think I'd rather had stayed sick. Comfortably the most hideously awful thing I've ever had to swallow. :eww:

I once tasted this traditional Finnish Easter dessert called "mämmi". To be honest, I'm not going to do that ever again. No wonder so many people hate it :ButtercupLaugh:

image.png.3c41728e270de67fb1ddc493e96ccc8c.png

No... it's not chocolate. Not even nearly

• 1 year later...

I have a very very vague memory of eating bread and drinking root beer at the same time as a kid?? I immediately threw up. This was at a restaurant 

No idea why I did that but it was nasty

• 3 months later...
On 2018-05-08 at 7:52 AM, Porrot said:

Oh boy, here goes... a dead baby mouse. I keep pet snakes so I have them around my house (pre-killed and in my freezer, as I'm against live-feeding because it is cruel.) I defrosted it for one of my baby corn snakes and he didn't eat it so I did. I popped its head like a grape between my teeth. It didn't taste of much. I can't believe I did it, I could have contracted a deadly illness. It was a long time ago, please don't judge. Ehhe. :P

Yeaaaaah. I could have gone without knowing those sort of details. 

• 3 weeks later...

I once tried a piece of dried fish from a special market in Melbourne, all I've got to say is, it was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted, I actually wanted to regurgitate afterwards, and it's bad enough that I absolutely hate seafood with a passion. Never again, not even as a challenge!