Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could marry a pony from MLP, who would it be?

Dashy 4 Ever

1 minute ago, Sondash Studios said:

If you could marry a pony from MLP, who would it be?

I'd marry RD.

i would marry twilight because see kindy like me adhd

• Brohoof 1

Why don't I just give you the list of who I wouldn't marry?  That would be shorter.

Umm....

• Justin Bieber pony
  • Tirek
  • Cranky Doodle

Yeah.   's about it.

In all seriousness, I think I'd be extremely happy with Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, or Starlight, but I think the pony I'd want to marry most is Luna.

• Brohoof 1

As much as I prefer Rarity and Pinkie in the show as characters, I guess I would actually go for Fluttershy instead. :yay: She's caring and sweet and I can definitely relate to the social fears she has too.

I'd marry Big Mac, but he's already spoken for, right? Anyhow, I like him 'cause he's steady, realiable, and is caring towards those he loves, but can be a big old silly goofball and is a total softie. I'm a highly strung gal, and I need someone calming and stalwart enough to keep me sane and bring me back to reality when I freak out. I think he could do that for me

(edited)

Well, assuming a monogamous ship, That's a tough call. 

Intellectually, Twilight would be my best match, but being a Princess who travel's a lot, that might put a strain on the marriage after awhile. 

AJ would make a fine mate.  She's kind, hard-working, honest and isn't afraid to speak her mind.  The downside is perhaps she's TOO hard-working; she's totally dedicated to her family and SAA.  Would she have room for someone else?

Unfortunately, the remaining Mane Six wouldn't qualify.  They're all wonderful ponies, but I don't think their lifestyles wouldn't mesh with mine.

So, who would I marry?  Hmmm...  I have to say, I'm rather fond of Derpy.  Yeah, she's a bit of a klutz, but she just exudes sweetness.  So, yeah, I'll go with Derpy.

Edited by Mortar

@Sondash Studios

Please don't limit your choices to just ponies. There are other creatures too from Changelings to Dragons.

Everyone knows out of the many males in the show, my heart's on Thorax in any form.

5a9323a8429d8_Thorax_ID_S6E16(1).png.521e7fefbbdbf013d74c050537eadffa.png5ab15e5836f13_Thorax_grinning_widely_S7E15(1).thumb.png.0a3d4a06c45ea292438ffea74046bd64.png

5 hours ago, Shabb3r said:

I'd have two rings - for none other than the beauties of daylight and night themselves!

celestia_and_luna_touching_horns_by_90si

Completely agree with you there. Just gotta past that mortality boundary. Theoretically, you can remove your telomeres and become ageless.

In fact, I'm writing a crossover fic on Fimfiction with a CelestiaXLunaXOC happens. Not that exact situation, though.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Aw does it HAVE to be ponies from the show? Because I would rather marry Cyclone :lie:

If we're talkin ponies from the show I'd marry either Soarin:

IMG_2566.JPG.ab3c9c068a7554d0e387a0cf268c84cc.JPG

Or Braeburn:

IMG_2567.JPG.75006e69ea0b15d20701bd2d40dcb0bb.JPG

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I would rather live Forever Alone in the Everfree Forest defending myself from Timber Wolves and other ungodly abominations while trying to establish a civilization there instead of marrying any of the ponies in the show.

Also, IT’S A/AN *CENSORED* HORSE.