Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced The Good King (OOC)

AnonyPoni

I sense mind control in the near future.

How so?

you know, when i reread midnights past (may expand on it as a kinda filler) this song fits perfectly XD

The Awesome One (another pony in the forum) wants to do Sal's character for you. do you mind?

It's the direction I suspect Midnight is going with his character opening the magic locket.

Thats awesome! let's see if he does it

I'm going to bed now, hopefully I can post a lot tomorrow ^_^

I just quoted this to get your attention.

When we finnally get to the summit, make it so it is hard for the Malumai to join the Pegasi in going to Equestria. Ambassadors must say what their government wants, and let's pretend the Pegasi are still angry about the war.

Thats awesome! let's see if he does it

I just quoted this to get your attention.

When we finnally get to the summit, make it so it is hard for the Malumai to join the Pegasi in going to Equestria. Ambassadors must say what their government wants, and let's pretend the Pegasi are still angry about the war.

Sounds good :)

(edited)

you know, when i reread midnights past (may expand on it as a kinda filler) this song fits perfectly XD

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDh5eoiRJlk&list=FL3jlI6e9iVWsSCH-Zlv7MSg&index=31&feature=plpp_video[/media]

It's the direction I suspect Midnight is going with his character opening the magic locket.

Sounds good :)

Quoted for attention

So... let's discuss

Protesters are acting like an army now. I think we should go on the angle that the locket was a mindcontol device of some sort. Maybe it forced Midnight to instruct the resistance ponies or something.

Where should we go with this?

BTW Midnight, I finally heard the song, it really does compliment your character!

Edited by Anony-Brony

I think the mind control idea's a great one! It sounds like the sort of plot that could last a long time, which is great because this is probably my favorite RP right now :)

So yes, I think that Midnight being controlled to instruct them sounds great!

I think the mind control idea's a great one! It sounds like the sort of plot that could last a long time, which is great because this is probably my favorite RP right now :)

So yes, I think that Midnight being controlled to instruct them sounds great!

What next then?

I don't really know - maybe we could do another direction in which the other pony types (Unicorn, etc.) turn against each other, that might be interesting.

Funny, I suspected Sule to keep the Old King in his desk.

Speaking of which, what is the Old King's name, anyway?

(edited)

Funny, I suspected Sule to keep the Old King in his desk.

Speaking of which, what is the Old King's name, anyway?

You know, since we keep calling him the old king, I was afraid to name him and the name just not work.

OH! (epiphany) Why not call him Sic? As in the phrase Sic Semper Tyrannus, which could be his full name. It means "thus always to tyrants" and were the words John Wilkes Booth said after he assassinated Lincoln.

this makes complete sense to me, but maybe not everypony

Attention

We really need another Midnight post, Check the OOC to see some details we have added when you were gone

Edited by Anony-Brony

XP, didnt read the OOC before i posted, lets just say the mind control hasnt taken full effect yet

Thats ok, it's working really well anyway.

Could you and Indigo have a hard time beating back the rioters (what to we call them now? rebels?)? I want sule to use his secret weapon, THE OLD KING! (as leverage)

and things get interesting, of course this plot better go on so we need some way to make it so midnight isnt found out...yet.

Like now he is the Shiri's inside pony?

Speaking of which, we haven't discussed Shiri. What do you think she is and what are her motives?

Perhaps Tyrannus has some sort of past history with Shiri, though the characters don't find that out until later.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Maybe she's like Zecora with potions. The unicorn hiding her horn might work though.

Motives....Let's make it more fun than just "take over the area" or "revenge"

Maybe she is actually answering (or contolled) to a unicorn, that would explane why she had no horn

Edited by Anony-Brony

i was thinking mabey its chrys, midnights mate, but a few of her features have been changed (mabey by the unicorn in question) mainly her mane and coat color?

that could be a reason midnight wont want to harm her later, but its just an idea

• Brohoof 1

I had an idea that maybe she's secretly being controlled by Tyrannus somehow. Either he's controlling her magically somehow, or she's a former servant/lover of his who's trying to put him back in office.

Or something. I dunno.

• Brohoof 1

i was thinking mabey its chrys, midnights mate, but a few of her features have been changed (mabey by the unicorn in question) mainly her mane and coat color?

that could be a reason midnight wont want to harm her later, but its just an idea

Sounds cool, but why is she trying to do the things she is Doing?