Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced The Good King (OOC)

AnonyPoni

(edited)

Because she's evil?

id say like up there, mabey shes under the influince of another more sinister pony, (possibly a unicorn?)

evil is boring. What is her Reason for doing it.

I think Shiri could be a former lover of Tyrannus (of course, he is a sleazy sarcastic idiot, so what could she she in him?), and the unicorn is using the thought of his freedom as leverage on her. Maybe that is what is needed for mind control to take full effect. (of course, we still don't know what unicorn's motive is yet. We'll worry about it later)

Also, how is this castle battle going to be stopped?

Edited by Anony-Brony

(edited)

i just said it was winding down, there are a few pockets of fighting here and there, but for the most part its over XD

FOR NOW! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

Edited by Midnight Moon
  • Brohoof 1

I suppose it's time to mention that Indigo really doesn't like Midnight.

attention

So, should I post that Indigo still has Tyrannus's orb, or should I post that he lost him after hitting the post?

I suppose it's time to mention that Indigo really doesn't like Midnight.

So, should I post that Indigo still has Tyrannus's orb, or should I post that he lost him after hitting the post?

Let's say that he dropped it after hitting the post and one of the rebels picked it up, which is why they stopped fighting

(edited)

Will Shiri get full mindcontrol over Midnight? What is the Motive (to get under full mindcontol) for midnight? (ie like how shiri's motive might be her affection for tyrannus). Maybe shiri will show a way for Chrys to be brought back (NOT in the zombie sense).

hey it works for me X3

should they break it?

Sure, but midnight will have to be close to it when it happens and you have to act like Tyrannus (maybe a mind battle?) with his sleazy, sarcastic, ruthless personallity

Edited by Anony-Brony

possibly, either that, or something, mabey another pony gets controlled, but midnight falls under shiris control?

I don't know, thats gotten confusing already

Hey, why don't we have another pony play as Tyrannus? I asked one of my friends if he wants in.

(edited)

ill go with your idea, that midnight was promised that chrys could be brought back, and thats when his mind is fully taken over, while another pony is taken over X3

Edited by Midnight Moon

and that is why you fail X3

Could you hold off on making Midnight into Midnight/Tyrannus? frenzyhero wants to do Tyrannus's part.

Why don't you and Shiri have a little talk first?

ehh, ill let somepony else be tyrannus, X3, just let midnight be controlled, at least for the moment

This thread hurts my brain. x3

Why don't you you have Midnight and Shiri talk about the plans she and her "employer" has. We can have indigo find you just as as she is about to turn you into tyrannus. Let's say Sal was one of the soldiers that went with Indigo (he has nothing better to do). When he sees this, he pushes Midnight out of the way (he knows what will happen if the Orb breaks) and somehow becomes tyannus. That allows frenzyhero to become Tyrannus with out 2 ponies trying to control the same physical character

That made sense, right?