Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ep. 100: Was the changeling at the wedding actually Thorax?

Denim&Venöm

After looking at both pictures, I don't think they are the same character. Both have different colored backs, tail designs and ear designs. I'm not sure if all changelings are the same, or if they have some differences in their original forms. It still would have been pretty cool if that was Thorax at the wedding. However, while I don't know the reference, I believe that is Kevin, the Changeling. 

According to the MLP CCG, the Changeling who showed up at the wedding is named Kevin, and he was there simply for the food. I do find it odd that a Changeling--at that time--didn't cause a massive panic given how they were viewed prior to their transformation, but then it was probably done for comedic effect.

• Brohoof 2

Nah, it's not Thorax. As Ganondorf said, it was probably simply a comedic easter egg for the fans, which makes logical sense considering that the episode was basically a giant, goofily over-the-top parody of the fandom and its related content (I swear there were fanfictions focusing on benevolent Changeling drones a good while before Thorax came into the picture).