Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you spend an entire day with?

Thorgir the Mighty

Tough choice on this one. It would be either Star Tracker or Button Mash methinks. Me and Button can play games all forever or me and Star Tracker can just, chat. :P He seems like a lovely pony to talk to.

• Brohoof 2

I would want to spend a day with Twilight in Canterlot before she became a princess. Maybe around the end of season 1 after she had learned the value of making friends. I think that would make for an interesting setting with a kindred soul. :twi:

(edited)

Princess Celestia. 100%, no question.

XB3.gif

OMG, we wouldn't even have to DO much, just spending the whole time talking would be AMAZING. :wub:

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

I would spend a day with Twilight discussing books and helping organize them and having the best argument ever on the proper way to do so. Actually this could go on for far longer than a day. :please:

1 minute ago, Sunset Rose said:

I would want to spend a day with Twilight in Canterlot before she became a princess. Maybe around the end of season 1 after she had learned the value of making friends. I think that would make for an interesting setting with a kindred soul. :twi:

Lies! You wanted to bonk me over the head and take my place. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, GrimGrimoire said:

Lies! You wanted to bonk me over the head and take my place. :okiedokieloki:

hnb.gif

Since the topic is about "a day", Luna is out of the question, I guess. So I'll go with Celestia. I would drive her crazy with endless questions about the history of Equestria. 

• Brohoof 2

This is one of the easiest hardest questions I've seen.

I would either have to go with Fleur, or with Sassy Saddles. Don't get me wrong, spending time speaking with Rarity would be great, but spending time with the elites or her trusted one speaking ABOUT Rarity would be absolutely phenomenal.

I would love to spend an entire day with Rainbow Dash because she's my waifu and I love her very much, hanging out with her all day would be like a dream come true :wub:

Related image

I love her so much, from her wonderful personality to her cute voice, her sleek wings, I wouldn't mind spending a night with her either :bedeyes:

Thorax is the obvious answer.

5ab15e5836f13_Thorax_grinning_widely_S7E15(1).thumb.png.0a3d4a06c45ea292438ffea74046bd64.png

But what would be interesting would be spending a day with any males that had a major role in only one episode.

Trenderhoof, Troubleshoes, Feather Bangs, Zephyr Breeze, Pharynx, Star Tracker, and Terramar.

• Brohoof 1

I'd absolutely love spending the day with Rarity or Zecora!  I could spend the day learning about fashion with Rarity and trying to be more creative with my clothing.  Zecora just sounds like a lot of fun to be around, imagine learning about the zebras through her, I also think it would be fun to listen to her speak in rhymes.

• Brohoof 1

I'd spend a day with Sunset Shimmer in the human world since I do prefer Equestria Girls. Since it's been shown recently that Sunset has a liking for video games, the two of us would play games the entire time though we might argue over what preferences we have.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie pie of course :pinkie:

Pinkie and Derpy :muffins:

Spoiler

2938.jpg.a746b485ce8788bfff7b6110410cc5eb.jpg

Uh, is this a trick question? Come on, it's Rarity of course! I can't imagine a better pony to spend the day with. Who else appreciates the importance of a nice spa treatment, wearing elegant fashions and rubbing elbows with the upper crust? No one better than the Rare One. I can't imagine a more relaxing and rewarding day than spending it with a true soulmate. :proud: