Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you spend an entire day with?

Thorgir the Mighty

Big Mac... he'd just go about his farm work while I spoke mile-a-minute about absolute nonsense. He'd just smile and say "Eeyup" and we'd buck apples together. He's so mellow I'd trust him not to judge me, or be mean, or whatever.

(edited)

Rainbow Dash or AJ. Rainbow Dash if I had to choose just one. Me and her are a lot alike in many ways, so I think we'd get along great. :dash: We're both outgoing, loyal and obsessed with speed. :sneer: Then again me and Pinkie Pie would get along like two peas in a pond. Watch out Ponyville! If me, Dash and Pinkie get togther, we'd be pranking up a storm. :lol:

2 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Twilight,

I'd want to spend much more than just one day with her and all her beauty

Pfft yeah, you'd wanna spend a night with her too I reckon. :fiery:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 4

Ooo it’s tough between Rainbow Dash and Twilight. I mean with Rainbow it would certainly be an epic adventure with rough and tumble playing and racing and teasing. How perfect would that be? :wub:But based on the mood I’m in right now I’d wanna cuddle up with Twilight Sparkle and read with her all day, listening to her read or talk about what she’s reading. Hopefully though the day would turn into a night and she’d  start talking about herself and her interests. I’d listen to her for hours.:orly:

I'd spend the day with Twilight. I feel like I could learn a lot of interesting things from her.

• Brohoof 1

I would prolly choose....Double Diamond, he would seem like somepony i could get along with and we would both have wintersports as an interest. :P

For me, I'd love to spend an entire day with either Pinkie Pie or Applejack since they're both my favourite ponies. :D Pinkie Pie because she's so contagiously happy and adorable and a huge party pony and we'd probably spend the day in Sugarcube Corner or around Ponyville having fun. :pinkie: And Applejack because she's very down-to-earth and honest and dependable and we'd probably spend the day working on the farm and being in the country. :icwudt:

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
(edited)

If I could spend the day with one pony, that pony would obviously be Princess Twilight Sparkle. :adorkable:

Edit: I also enjoy spending my days working with my Best Friend Rarity on art projects. :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I could spend an entire day with somepony it would most definitely be Sunset Shimmer.

image.png.2860ec3f73a46bdab64b8527a281bc5d.png

(What does perverted mean?  I don't think I want to know so I'm going to ask instead, is this image OK, or should I take it off?)

Edited by Dawn-Sunlight
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I feel that Twilight and I would have a lovely day together, reading and talking about astronomy all on a big ol' pillow. Our personalities are similar, and I think we'd get along and be able to do anything together. :wub: