Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a reality warper!

Lucid_Nightlight

45 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Because you can warp reality can you warp it so Joseph Stalin is an eternal god who rules over the entire world and everyone embraces the love of Communism? 

Um... no.

2 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Oh cool! That's something that I have been quite interested in lately. What methods have you been able to do successfully?

Reality checks. Also if you are falling asleep, think to yourself that you are in a dream.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Reality checks. Also if you are falling asleep, think to yourself that you are in a dream.

Have you done most of the techniques including MILD, WILD, and maybe even FILD? I heard those were some of the most common ones. Lol I don't even really know much about them. :derp:

Edited by Soren Peregrine

Just now, Soren Peregrine said:

Have you done most of the techniques including MILD, WILD, and maybe even FILD? I heard those were some of the most common ones.

I don't know the terms, I just looked it up one day and used the methods I mentioned. What I recommend is do some experimenting and see what works for you. In a lucid dream, you can control it, but it takes a bit of practice to do a lot of things. You can travel to other locations in your dreams by going to a door, imagining where you wish to go, open the door, and you are there. You can also astral project and use lucid dreaming as a gateway, sounds silly but it can be done.

As I said, I only did the ones I mentioned, but what may work for one person may not work for another, so experiment a bit.

30 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

I don't know the terms, I just looked it up one day and used the methods I mentioned. What I recommend is do some experimenting and see what works for you. In a lucid dream, you can control it, but it takes a bit of practice to do a lot of things. You can travel to other locations in your dreams by going to a door, imagining where you wish to go, open the door, and you are there. You can also astral project and use lucid dreaming as a gateway, sounds silly but it can be done.

As I said, I only did the ones I mentioned, but what may work for one person may not work for another, so experiment a bit.

^ Ah, I see. Sounds like you just have to try and see what works then. Cool.

Would it be possible to go to fictional places like Equestria then?

1 minute ago, Soren Peregrine said:

^ Ah, I see. Sounds like you just have to try and see what works then. Cool.

Would it be possible to go to fictional places like Equestria then?

In a dream, yes.

• 3 weeks later...