Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Do You Eat The Crust From Your Pizza?

Denim&Venöm

Pizza Crust  

101 users have voted

1. 1. Do You Eat It?

• Yes
    • No

Back when I ate pizza, I ate the crust. :fluttershy: It would be a huge waste not to, of course~!

... Unless it's stuffed crust. That shit belongs in the garbage. :eww:

• Brohoof 5

Always. In fact, I am given donations of crusts by my willing family as well. Honestly I should forego the pizza itself for this reason. 

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I don't why anypony would want to throw that type of crust away :ooh:

I don't know about any other establishments, but I had stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut... and it was one of the most foul things I had ever tasted. :eww: My lower intestine did NOT appreciate it either. :unamused:

If I may ask, where do you get your stuffed crust pizza? :ooh: Do you dislike Pizza Hut's as well?

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Recherche said:

If I may ask, where do you get your stuffed crust pizza? :ooh: Do you dislike Pizza Hut's as well?

Oh yeah, Pizza Hut's pizza is absolutely gross, it just has a really weird taste to it that I don't like :eww:

I get stuffed crusts when we go to sit down restaurants and such, not necessarily from an actual pizza place. The last time I had a stuffed crust was in Chicago at this restaurant where we could draw on the walls, it pretty neat :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

It really just depends for me. If it is really hard and crunchy, I don't because it hurts my teeth, which are very sensitive, because I have braces with chains and heavy duty rubber bands. If it is soft and less cooked I will though. Sometimes I prefer not to eat the crust when it comes to eating pizza from Domino's, Pizza Hut, etc. Most of the time I will eat it as long as it is good quality.

I love eating the pizza crust... or at oeast used to. I got braces recently... and now pizza sucks w/out the crust! 

Tbh I have no idea why you guys dislike Pizza Hut so much. I mean, Ive never eaten pizza anywhere else though.

My wierd pizza habit: I usually eat pepperoni pizza and I take off the pepperonis and then have a cheese pizza and then I eat the pepperonis by themselves.

• Brohoof 2

The pizza crust is dry and bland, and I usually don't really like it. But this pizza chain in my area has amazing crusts when it's fresh out the oven and I actually want to eat it. If it's not great, I eat it anyways, it's just a waste not to. Sometimes I get some sauce to dip it into, it makes it a lot better tasting. :nom: