Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask an Empath

Altastrofae

Okay, so basically I'm an empath. What that means, simply put, is that I can know a bunch of stuff about a person before they say a single word to me, or know how their feeling, or even exactly what they're thinking and feeling at that time, if I'm close enough or emotional enough, etc.

Anywho, turns out people like getting empathic readings, guess it has something to do with ornate fascination or something, idk. I thought I'd make an official place where peeps can ask for readings or whatever.

Of course, you can ask me anything, but you're always welcome to request a reading ¦D

16 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

May I get a reading please? :catface: 

You tend to enjoy speaking your mind as you please. You often know just what to say to cheer someone up. You can be frail, easily offended and emotional at times. You don't like people who are inconsiderate of your feeling and true intentions

16 hours ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

What am I feeling right now?

Indifferent, but relaxed. Kinda chill, y'know.

There are few words for emotions ¦3

16 hours ago, SharpWit said:

reading please, and how do you account for any mistakes?

You're a proud person, you're content with who you are right now and don't let other people tell you otherwise. You are into physical activity as much as you are into mental and philosophical activity.

I'm not sure. I just kind of "know". Of course, sometimes I get things wrong, but only because I didn't go with my gut on something I already kinda knew was wrong. I just kind of go on feelings, it's hard to explain.

9 hours ago, Califorum said:

You know what, go ahead and give me a reading please. I'm interested in what you will say.

OOH COLOURFUL!!! ¦D Sometimes I'll get a glimpse of a person's auric field when I do this, and yours is a pretty swirl of Orange, Yellow, and Sky Blue.

Anywho, you're an outspoken person, speaking your mind as you please while not always thinking about the impact your words have on others. You are proud of your own personal abilities, and often scoff at those who can't do the things you find simple. You enjoy writing and drawing, as well as anything you can do with your hands. You enjoy the outdoors and have an interest in several sports, I believe ¦D

1 hour ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

You're a proud person, you're content with who you are right now and don't let other people tell you otherwise. You are into physical activity as much as you are into mental and philosophical activity.

I'm not sure. I just kind of "know". Of course, sometimes I get things wrong, but only because I didn't go with my gut on something I already kinda knew was wrong. I just kind of go on feelings, it's hard to explain.

Half right on the content part but not bad overall.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 hours ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

You tend to enjoy speaking your mind as you please. You often know just what to say to cheer someone up. You can be frail, easily offended and emotional at times. You don't like people who are inconsiderate of your feeling and true intentions

I think you had the right idea for almost everything except the first point! Amazing work, Crystal. :)

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

What about me? What can you read off of me?

For some reason, not much -_-

Do you happen have an addiction or are you depressed, though?

Oh man this is neat, could I also get a little bit of reading, please? :wau: If that's alright of course!

(edited)
8 hours ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

For some reason, not much -_-

Do you happen have an addiction or are you depressed, though?

Dealing with a bit of depression. My only grandfather died last year and my semester is rounding up on a low note. 

I also seem to have an addiction to video gaing to the point where im neglecting a lot of my responsibilities to myself and my family. Damn, im a really crappy person. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:01 PM, Kronos the Revenant said:

Dealing with a bit of depression. My only grandfather died last year and my semester is rounding up on a low note. 

I also seem to have an addiction to video gaing to the point where im neglecting a lot of my responsibilities to myself and my family. Damn, im a really crappy person. 

Huh... so I guess that is true. I was seeing a black aura around you and I had heard that signifies depression and/or addiction. I'd just never seen someone with a black aura. You might want to work on that. You gotta take care of yourself D:

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:21 PM, Kitty_Cat said:

Can ya read from me? ;P

You're especially caring and typically the most girly one of the group. You have a strong passion for animals. You may have even considered becoming a veterinarian at one point or another

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:45 PM, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Can you please do what you did to the others to me, please?

You like to create things and you like to challenge yourself with your creations. You're always trying to make them better

2 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Huh... so I guess that is true. I was seeing a black aura around you and I had heard that signifies depression and/or addiction. I'd just never seen someone with a black aura. You might want to work on that. You gotta take care of yourself D:

Wow, i never thought i’d be the first black aura you ever encounter. Huh...

1 hour ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Wow, i never thought i’d be the first black aura you ever encounter. Huh...

I mean, I probably walked by one and didn't notice, but your aura is the first I've observed

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:03 PM, Jaspers said:

Oh man this is neat, could I also get a little bit of reading, please? :wau: If that's alright of course!

You like to write stuff. You might find yourself taking from your own life for inspiration and you've probably considered becoming an author. Besides that, you are talkative in some sense and can often get overexcited. You always know how to cheer someone up

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:49 PM, Yamet said:

Have you considered taking one of those paranomal tests

Oh, and could I please get a reading as well? 

"[T]o anyone who could prove by psychic ability that they can indicate the exact location" of two halves of a promissory note hidden within an area of 100 metres inside Stuart Landsborough's Puzzling World. Over the years, the search area has been reduced from 5 kilometres to 100 metres and the prize doubled, but the note split in two to reduce the chance of winning by sheer luck.[19] Contestants have to donate NZ$1,000 to charity if they fail.[20]

This one seems doable ¦D And I wouldn't mind donating to charity anyways. Probem is, I'm only 15. Though it does say "ANYONE"... hm...

and sure, here I go again :3

You always seem to know what it is that people want, you're very observant. There are few things you actually fear, with exception of a few that you may not care to admit. You like to be alone, but you enjoy the presence of people all the same. You like to think that you can somehow repair the flaws of the world.

And greetings fellow Indigo ¦)

2 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

You certainly have a way with words, but they're oddly generic. Lemme see though, give me a shot.

Well, some of these I'd say are more specific. I only say what I'm sure of, otherwise I'd just be guessing. Gotta have dat feeling in your gut, you gotta just know ¦)

Okay, let me see...

Lyra, people tend to see you as a caring person and some would even say that you light up their day just by being present. You tend to not respond well to your own mistakes but can usually pick youself up in due time. You enjoy strawberries, and love to admire the creations of others as an enjoyable hobby.

How specific was THAT :derp:

27 minutes ago, Kitty_Cat said:

OOOOOMMMGGGGG THAT WAS 100% ACCURATE!!!!!!

I wish I had a friend who could do that.

Or better, if I could do that!

It's not all Sunshine and Lollipops.

Have you ever tasted death? I taste it every time I eat meat. Just complete fear and pain. It's like sorrow on the worst level D:

And that's why I don't eat meat ¦D

Not bad, worth a solid 15% to be sure. :)

17 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Lyra, people tend to see you as a caring person and some would even say that you light up their day just by being present.

Gonna set this one aside because it's not about me, it's about how others see me.

18 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

You tend to not respond well to your own mistakes

That's true about most people, but a bit of an understatement in my case.

19 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

but can usually pick youself up in due time.

Sadly not quite on the mark. I try not to hold things against people, but I hold everything against myself. :c

20 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

You enjoy strawberries

Yep! Doesn't everyone love fruit though? :D (in my case, all fruits)

21 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

and love to admire the creations of others as an enjoyable hobby.

I do enjoy others' creations, but it's not a hobby. :ooh:

23 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

How specific was THAT :derp:

It was a bit more specific. And well done. :D

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Sliding Bolt said:

Death doesn’t sound very tasty. :sealed: How about me?

I'm getting this vibrant solid orange glow about you. Interesting

I take it you have many passions, but always know when your passion is getting too much control over you. You enjoy the outdoors and love being near water, so you try to get out as much as you can. You're a very social person who tries to surround yourself with friends at pretty much any oppurtunity.

9 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

I'm getting this vibrant solid orange glow about you. Interesting

I take it you have many passions, but always know when your passion is getting too much control over you. You enjoy the outdoors and love being near water, so you try to get out as much as you can. You're a very social person who tries to surround yourself with friends at pretty much any oppurtunity.

:sealed:...that was...surprisingly accurate actually...almost scary. Good job.