Jump to content
Banner by ~ Buffy

Smug ponies  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's Smug Face was better?

    • Rainbow Dash
      9
    • Stellar Flare
      9


Recommended Posts

I don't know, between Starlight Glimmer when she was sitting leaned back at Twilight's table with her hooves on it and later on when she was sarcastically clapping for Twilight when she accidently froze a foal, I'd have to give best grin to her even if it lacks,,, silliness? for a lack of a better word.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have to go with Rainbow Dash. She's one of the ponies who can make some pretty awesome and pretty silly faces. I also remember Rainbow giving a smug look in the episode, "Daring Don't." I think it was during the part when Daring Do had a nice come back to Ahuizotl. 

rainbow_dash___niiice_by_9x18-d6x2rc6.pn

15 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

I don't know, between Starlight Glimmer when she was sitting leaned back at Twilight's table with her hooves on it and later on when she was sarcastically clapping for Twilight when she accidently froze a foal, I'd have to give best grin to her even if it lacks,,, silliness? for a lack of a better word.

If we are going by other ponies, then I would also say Starlight, as well. I remember those two faces she made in the season 5 finale. They were pretty awesome and pretty funny, in my opinion. :) 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing that I love about Stellar Flare is just how evident her personality is. The instant we met her you knew she was either a politician or a business developer because that face is screaming for want of buying into whatever she is selling.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote

Whose Smug Was Better?

After hours and hours of careful thought, lengthy discussions with my friends, family and trusted colleagues, plus a trip to the deepest depths of an ancient library filled with ancient, eldritch horrors not meant for mortal eyes to behold, I have managed to come up with the answer to this question. Brace yourself.

The answer is...

 

"Yes."

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, SharpWit said:

I don't know, between Starlight Glimmer when she was sitting leaned back at Twilight's table with her hooves on it and later on when she was sarcastically clapping for Twilight when she accidently froze a foal, I'd have to give best grin to her even if it lacks,,, silliness? for a lack of a better word.

Starlight is good at that but there is no much more to her then that, RD on the other hand is almost always smug and Stellar Flare was smug almost the entire episode.

14 hours ago, DonMaguz said:

Dash doesn't even have the best smug among the Wonderbolts.

 

medium.png
View on Derpibooru - Original source

Only Fleetfoot has a chance to challenge Stellar Flare.

But we don't see Fleetfoot a lot, only RD

11 hours ago, Tone Shift said:

After hours and hours of careful thought, lengthy discussions with my friends, family and trusted colleagues, plus a trip to the deepest depths of an ancient library filled with ancient, eldritch horrors not meant for mortal eyes to behold, I have managed to come up with the answer to this question. Brace yourself.

The answer is...

 

"Yes."

Alright

9 hours ago, Califorum said:

I like Stellar Flare's better. Maybe because thats just that I don't like Rainbow at all.

That's still a reason all the same

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest

Stellar Flare just has that smugness going on for her that I had to give her my vote. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

RD may have the smug, but Stellar has the super smug. Her many expressions in a single episode made her win the title of Smug Pony Queen. Soon she will start a band and she will call it 'Stellar and the Smugglers'. It will last for only two albums.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/11/2018 at 12:31 AM, Slipstream95 said:

Before the latest episodes Rainbow Dash was one of the only ponies who really had a good "Smug face", but with Stellar Flare (Sunburst mom) introduced could she have a better smug face?

IMG_5266.PNG

IMG_5267.PNG

 

In terms of those pictures themselves, Stellar.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:21 PM, Steve Piranha said:

I think Stellar Flare, because I think her attractiveness sells it :bedeyes:

She is very attractive...

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:29 PM, zenith32 said:

Between the two, I'd say Dash. As mentioned though, Starlight has some excellent smug/silly faces.

True...I was just thinking about it because all the smugness was in that one episode and it was new.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:30 PM, ShadOBabe said:

Inllustration!Twilight actually smugs quite nicely. XD

full.gif

Wow, that is a nice smug face.

22 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

Neither.  Strawberry Sunrise is the queen of smugness.

File:Strawberry Sunrise grinning smugly S7E9.png

That's a good smug face, but to say she's queen from that one scene? I doubt it.

3 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

RD may have the smug, but Stellar has the super smug. Her many expressions in a single episode made her win the title of Smug Pony Queen. Soon she will start a band and she will call it 'Stellar and the Smugglers'. It will last for only two albums.

100% would buy those albums

2 hours ago, A.V. said:

 

In terms of those pictures themselves, Stellar.

I just got the best two smug faces I could find

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...