Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie Marks (Closed)

Script Chime

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Script Chime said:

For the first two do you have a specific talent in mind for them?

Ooh i don't know if i have the right in mind for them at the Moment so i am gonna have to guess something like this:

they like to use Magic. watching the moon and star's rise up at night, and they like to swim a lot sometime's.

14 minutes ago, Princess Lulu <3~ said:

Ooh i don't know if i have the right in mind for them at the Moment so i am gonna have to guess something like this:

they like to use Magic. watching the moon and star's rise up at night, and they like to swim a lot sometime's.

Alright

9 hours ago, Princess Lulu <3~ said:

Here you are

Water Moon Cuti emark.png

Water Star cutie mark.png

Purple Moon Cutie Mark.png

Edited by Script Chime

12 hours ago, Script Chime said:

Here you are

Water Moon Cuti emark.png

Water Star cutie mark.png

Purple Moon Cutie Mark.png

Sweet Thank's Alot!~

*I remember i still give you credit for the cutie mark's you gave me and if i want more mark's i can alway's ask also the last 2 cutie mark's look pretty much all right to me also i may re edit the color's myself if i'm not satisfied enough but still i give you credit for original base anyway! :)

Can you do a cutie mark which is shaped like a wing with stars on it? I also would like it in patriotic colours as well.

Here's a picture of her just to see what she looks like. 

TrailWing.png

EDIT: Merged the posts so as not to clutter the thread ;), feel free to edit this one out~! Passion.

Spoiler
On 9/10/2018 at 8:07 PM, Chrysalis89 said:

Can you do a cutie mark which is shaped like a wing with stars on it? I also would like it in patriotic colours as well.

Here's a picture of her just to see what she looks like. 

TrailWing.png

EDIT: Merged the posts so as not to clutter the thread ;), feel free to edit this one out~! Passion.

I will get this one done at some point sorry I am busy with a project that will be very time consuming and distracting

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'd like to make a request.

I need a cutie-mark for my newly bloomed OC. :ticking:

Spoiler

Layers detail: This cutie mark has three layers, i.e. a drop of water, a rainbow clored flame, and a red shield (akin to shield in Shining Armor's cutie-mark)

Appearance: The drop is burning in the said flame within the shield

lll.jpg.f221b3c503201e94df16d0cd4f713e30.jpg

The drop burning inside the flame should be somewhat like this image, but flame should be rainbow colored (trio of primary colors and if possible their in-between colors as well)

(edited)

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Totally An Admirer said:

Hi, I'd like to make a request.

I need a cutie-mark for my newly bloomed OC. :ticking:

Reveal hidden contents

Layers detail: This cutie mark has three layers, i.e. a drop of water, a rainbow clored flame, and a red shield (akin to shield in Shining Armor's cutie-mark)

Appearance: The drop is burning in the said flame within the shield

lll.jpg.f221b3c503201e94df16d0cd4f713e30.jpg

The drop burning inside the flame should be somewhat like this image, but flame should be rainbow colored (trio of primary colors and if possible their in-between colors as well)

Great congrats you're the last request I'll be accepting. I'm sick right now and can't get much done but as soon as I can I'll send it

Edited by Script Chime

15 hours ago, Script Chime said:

Reveal hidden contents

Great congrats you're the last request I'll be accepting. I'm sick right now and can't get much done but as soon as I can I'll send it

:(

I hope you get well soon. 

Spoiler

:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

Edited by Totally An Admirer